TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I just couldn't help but add the blinking/glowing stars to my wreath happy.gif I love the ornament sets so far, and I can't wait to see what the others are like :3

I love the dinos! laugh.gif Their little hats make them look so funny... and festive.

24 hours till Christmas breeding starts WHoot Whoot!!!!!!! wub.gif Love the Dinos and the Zombies smile.gif

Edited by majors

LOVE the christmas dragons btw, simply fabulous. idk why but suddenly i love the horse dragons over 9000 times more....i'll REALLY miss them when they go back to normal.

that's what dragon cave wiki is for, they'll undoubtedly have the Christmas sprites on the dragon's pages. so we can all go and sigh over the pretty whenever we want. biggrin.gif

Can't wait for christmas breeding to BEGIN. I have them all except hollies. I'm going to stalk like CRAZY for a holly, stay up all night if I have to, ahaha.

Love the stories and wreath ornaments. lovely.

And the zombie christmas sprites crack me up biggrin.gif

OMG THEY COOKED MY CHICKEN!!!! ...and I find it entirely hilarious xd.png My fave holiday sprite change by far tongue.gif

I only have 2 of 5 ornament sets...but...blue and gold go awesomely together ...so it all works out.

I particularly enjoy my blue nutcracker playing the golden piano set up <.<

aww - I have to go away for 3 days so I am going to miss some of the stories and ornaments - unless I can convince my sister to log in for me ....goes off to plot.

I think my wreath is pretty much done anyway.

I hope we get some more dress-ups too - no new ones so far - and yes the cooked chook is my fave too - burst out laughing when I saw it. All i could think of is those who named their McNugget or KFC or Roast Dinner or the like - now it IS - HAH!

You know what...NOW I'm seeing the bone in the Green's ham thing. I thought it was, like, space before. xd.png

This set is magic. I love it, for far my favorite at the moment. 'Grats to the spriters they are making a fantastic job!

Merry xmas Dragcave!! biggrin.gif

You know what...NOW I'm seeing the bone in the Green's ham thing. I thought it was, like, space before. xd.png

It's also a lot easier to see with the portal skin. smile.gif I had to switch to that skin before I saw the bone.

Portal's a game or something, right? xd.png I've never actually tried any other skins. I like the normal DC skin. xP Although if there's a Christmas skin, I may switch to that for a little while. xd.png

Edit: WOOO! Tried to portal skin. That was not a pleasant experience for my eyes. XDDDD Although, I did see the bone clearly.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

do you have to read the story the day it's released to get the decorations?? i missed yesterdays story because of a family event and i read it today but only got decorations for todays story.

I use the default skin too but I switched to the portal skin to see the dressed-up sprites against a dark background. It really helps a lot of the sprite's dress-ups show up better. I switch back and forth between the two skins when ever a new dress-up comes out so I can see what it looks like on a dark background.

edit: Keriel, yes to get the days ornaments you have to read the story on the day the story first comes out.

Edited by rubyshoes

edit: Keriel, yes to get the days ornaments you have to read the story on the day the story first comes out.

dang. okay thanks

I keep thinkin 'yay new ornaments! I can make my wreath prettier!' And then I look at some the others n i'm like 'well...mine just flippin stinks!!' T-T

dang. okay thanks

You can see what you missed out on in the second post on the first page if you wish. Each days ornaments is updated with credits there.

When I wake up in the morning I'm like 'Woo! New ornaments!' and then I remember I stayed up until 12, make that 2, AM. xd.png

Ohh, I see. xd.png

Aww, no Christmas skin. Was there ever a Christmas skin made before?

No Christmas skin for the site but the forum had a winter skin with snow flakes in the past.