TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

This might upset vegetarian chicken owners, though.

Meh. It's all in good fun. I'll admit it was a bit of a shocker, but more shocking was the sheer horrible irony on my scroll. I have 2/3 chickens named after the super-cuccos of the Legend of Zelda series. You know, the ones you can't kill no matter what? And if you try... In non-Twilight Hyrule, cucco kill you!

And then they were dead. Who would be strong enough to roast those things?! We're all gonna DIE! *panics and runs in circles* xd.png

maybe a mankini for the males? xd.png

I am thinking of Borat's Neon Green Thong-kini!

My dragons' costumes are great! Thank you, everyone, for dressing them so festively!

Off to decorate my wreath now ...

I love Dragon Cave holidays! wub.gif

Will this year be voting for the most creative wreath, as it was last year?

Nope. It's a raffle this year - all entrants get put into a raffle and the winners will be randomly selected.

Think I prefer this. Too much grief during the voting period, me thinks. :P

Edit:

@ TLOSpyrogirl/FluffyPillow: Haha, if it was a dragon, I'd still try make a dragon out of the ornaments - did that last year and doing it this year once I see all the colours. x3

DC holidays are so lovely. Makes me want to avoid going anywhere without internet access during the release. :P

Edited by Varekis

The funny thing is after the season is over, the chicken will be resurrected. tongue.gif

From life chicken to roast chicken and back to life chicken again!

Totally fits the description I gave one of my chickens awhile ago. =P

Can't some of the dragons just stay as they are?

The Horse dragons for exampel, ore the skywings.

Or the white neo's, the look to sweet to get switched back T.T

Maby it would be a nice alt for this breeds wub.gif

Ack, I can not find my old post!!! Anyways, let me re-ask instead of spending another 10 minutes.

How do you enter this raffle...and is there a way I can beg to keep the dragons these festive colors? :-)

Ack, I can not find my old post!!! Anyways, let me re-ask instead of spending another 10 minutes.

How do you enter this raffle...and is there a way I can beg to keep the dragons these festive colors?  :-)

You enter the raffle by reading each story on the first day that it is first posted. I believe you get an entry for each story that you read on the first day it is posted.

Your second question is answered in the post right above yours.

edited for typing fail

Edited by rubyshoes

Some really gorgeous season sprites there, cheers! smile.gif I love the Skywing and Guardian best, with honorable mentions to Frill, Horse, Tinsels and Ember.

And the chicken made me laugh!

Nope. It's a raffle this year - all entrants get put into a raffle and the winners will be randomly selected.

Think I prefer this. Too much grief during the voting period, me thinks. tongue.gif

So one can quite usual decorate the wreath and if lucky, can easily become a winner. tongue.gif I don't know... Think that last year things were more fair... but... never mind. One thing is for sure - all enjoy in this event, and that's the most important. cool.gif

So one can quite usual decorate the wreath and if lucky, can easily become a winner.  tongue.gif I don't know... Think that last year things were more fair... but... never mind. One thing is for sure - all enjoy in this event, and that's the most important.  cool.gif

Actually, I think this year's raffle is more fair. You don't have to have any talents or be good at drawing/designing. Everyone has a chance to win. smile.gif

You'd think the Rocks would be covered in decorations put there my mischievous hatchlings, considering they hardly move. xd.png

You'd think the Rocks would be covered in decorations put there my mischievous hatchlings, considering they hardly move. xd.png

Lol, I agree! I can't wait to see my stone all decked out in Christmas decore.

Actually, I think this year's raffle is more fair. You don't have to have any talents or be good at drawing/designing. Everyone has a chance to win. smile.gif

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

X-mas is about giving, not competition and last year I think there was far too much of that going around. At least in my opinion. So I think a raffle where everyone has a shot at a gift is much more in the spirit of the season.

Not everyone is good at design and decorating. rolleyes.gif