TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

i really love this years DC christmas. esspecially what was done with the dressing up of dragons, they look amazeing!! biggrin.gif

really cant wait to see this years holiday dragon. hopeing to catch a few hollies that i can breed for next year. =]

Almost time to hunt like crazy for HOLLIESSS!!!

I will stay up as late as I have to. All night possibly. ohgeez and I have class tomorrow.

Waiting in anticipation for holly hunting to begin. Got a comfy bed, laptop and cat friend. I am prepared!

Yeah...with 250+ people there already, I highly doubt I'm going to get a Holly, and it's only going to get worse every year... T_T

Got my Snowies, Yules, and Dancers secured. Gonna catch for a friend, too. All I need is a Holly. *dun dun dunnn*

Unfortunately, I'm going to need to transport to my friend one at a time. Because I only have five slots, three of those will be filled with my personal Christmas eggs, and I ain't takin' no chance at missing a Holly.

The holiday stripes are lovely. Especially the blues and the whites. (And the bagpipe-playing springs are cute.)

I was an idiot and bred most of my Christmases with some rares yesterday, so no holiday gifting for me until the 26th >_>

Meh. I planned on going to sleep a little while ago, but since I'm still up I might as well stay for the midnight breeding. >_>

only 15 min till christmas breeding frenzy!!!!

*blows on fingers to warm them up* *stretches* *PMs people who are giving/trading Yulebuck/Snow Angel/Ribbon Dancer* *puts on warrior face paint so as to look epic*

BRING IT ON!

as long as i get multi clutches out of them all so i can gift thats all i care about! and of coarse getting a HOLLY!!!!!!!!!

*Dances back and forth*

Oh I hope I Get a Holly this year, tis the only holiday dragon I'm missing.

I'm going to aim at the abandoned page for the first few minutes or so to see if I can get a Holly, Ribbon Dancer, etc. before I breed my own eggs. I just have to stick to taking less that five eggs so that I have room for those I am gifting, ^^

I owe someone a Yulebuck and so I just hope she gets online so I can pay it already. XP

And like everyone else, I want a Holly. I have all the other Xmas dragons, too. (and they're all CB, with an adult+hatchling pair)

Gahh, so anxious, just hoping all my Yulebucks behave and breed properly! Would love a Holly, but I've been trying to get one since 2008 and haven't had any luck in the AP. lol.

Warm UP, fingers! *blow blow*

Wow, the AP number has climbed to four-hundred. Geez, I'm gonna have some competition. xd.png Good luck, everyone!

*blow* Two! *blow* Minutes!

Edit: TWENTY SECONDS!

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl