TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I love the santa bras on the BBWs and i lol'd at the red dino!

Red Dino's are adorable x3

That's cause it is a ham

Hahaha..I like the reply Walker.

If it walks like a ham, quacks like a ham ...

OMG! I just noticed the chicken!! It's been roasted!! I about died... when did that happen? I didn't see it the first night.

laugh.gif

OMG! I just noticed the chicken!! It's been roasted!! I about died... when did that happen? I didn't see it the first night.

laugh.gif

They were roasted last night.

Wait, are you saying if you miss a day, you can't get the items and raffle ticket in the comming days? Oh noz! Gotta check everyday!!!!

ino i reallly want that big red bow! ;o;

I really like the raffle idea! smile.gif

And some of the holiday-alts are absolutely stunning. I especially love the re-coloured tan ridgewing, vine (what a lovely idea for winter), neotropical, skywing and dragonhorse.

I just put got some really good name reservations on my greenwings! biggrin.gif

The raffle thingy, so past winners will also get a chance right? Double wow if someone with a cb prize won again ... tongue.gif

I had to come to the forum to find out what my chickens are supposed to be. I have kind of crappy vision so I couldn't even tell they were roasted until someone here posted a picture--I could finally make it out on the forum's white background. xd.png Pretty funny, especially considering two of my chickens are named "Headless Chickens" and "Dance in Circles." This might upset vegetarian chicken owners, though.

I love how more dragons are getting "dressed up" for the holidays every couple of days or so. It's fun to log in every day and see which ones have changed. I almost checked the wiki for the zombies, but I'mma force myself to wait for tonight. I want to see them on my scroll first, and I can't wait! The Frills and Water Walkers look so cute, and I looooove the female Tan Ridgewing. Gorgeous!

Thanks everyone for this great holiday fun!

I really love the christmas outfits for the dragons, I have even copied them in to my picture folder for later. However I just saw my poor little chicken. (cries softly)

My poor poor chicken.

Edited by DeathDymin

I really love the christmas outfits for the dragons, I have even copied them in to my picture folder for later. However I just saw my poor little chicken. (cries softly)

My poor poor chicken.

Ikr! You went to all the effort of getting your only chicken, and find out someone cooked it! *eyes Red Dragons suspicously*

Ikr! You went to all the effort of getting your only chicken, and find out someone cooked it! *eyes Red Dragons suspicously*

The funny thing is after the season is over, the chicken will be resurrected. tongue.gif

From life chicken to roast chicken and back to life chicken again!

I froze my only chicken cuz it was so cute as a chick! And it was able to stear clean of the oven! biggrin.gif

Are the green dragons in a sled?

Nope. They are protecting their ham.

I like the new versions though, so cool xd.png I looks like they're wearing bras, on the female anyways xd.png

That was Angz's intent. Make them as lulzy as possible. xd.png

Been so busy in work..I missed the first few.

Blah I'm going to whine a "no fair"..it's christmas, everyone should be included?

Anyways, thank you for the pretty sprites and what deco's I do have, have gone into my poorly done wreath.

Merry Christmas everyone x_X

These stories are wonderful, my wreath looks amazing so far, and I LOVE all the new colors! *just noticed the gorgeous ridgewings* wub.gif Thanks again, all the amazing people who helped make this awesome event! biggrin.gif

EDIT: *giggles* I just noticed the chickens. xd.png

Edited by Hawktalon

I don't believe the chickens! Guess the holidays got them all warm inside. xd.png

You guys are great! Thank you soo much! My favorite part is all the new dragon sprites by far. Reminds me of CarrotCave. I especially love the cooked chicken.