TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Is it just me or did the BBW dressed-up sprites change? They used to be recolored, but now they're all Santa-y. Either I'm right or I'm insane, but I could've sworn...

Huh. And they were so pretty, too.

Is it just me or did the BBW dressed-up sprites change? They used to be recolored, but now they're all Santa-y. Either I'm right or I'm insane, but I could've sworn...

Huh. And they were so pretty, too.

They did indeed get a remake :3 They weren't meant to be recolored, due to miscommunication, since the spriter never gave permission. I like the new versions though, so cool xd.png I looks like they're wearing bras, on the female anyways xd.png

For those asking. The BWW were changed on spriter request.

She never gave permission for them to be re-colored. It was a miscommunication.

You can see her quote in the Petition for some Xmas recolors to become an alt, Now with badges! Thread.

Thus they there changed back to original color and given awesome furry santa fredrick's bras instead xd.png!

Just bumping this so people can see it xP <3

So much love <3 my wreath is pretty plain right now but I'll dress it up more in the coming days I am sure.

I am glad there is no competition this time. Competition just doesn't fit with the spirit of giving. I think the raffle fits much better. :3 Thank you T.J!

Just bumping this so people can see it xP <3

So much love <3 my wreath is pretty plain right now but I'll dress it up more in the coming days I am sure.

I am glad there is no competition this time. Competition just doesn't fit with the spirit of giving. I think the raffle fits much better. :3 Thank you T.J!

Ah, okay, I hadn't that. :3

I agree about the raffle thing, because that means I actually have somewhat of a chance this year xd.png

Does the S1 Frill hatchling have a holiday alt?

And does someone have a link to one?

I was told that they were missing from the DC Wiki holiday dress up list.

I agree about the raffle thing, because that means I actually have somewhat of a chance this year xd.png

Well, a lottery suits better to Christmas rather then a competition, as you receive a prize by luck rather than battling with others smile.gif

Wow! biggrin.gif I thought I'd check back here since I haven't played in awhile to see what Winter has brought, and this is cool! biggrin.gif I'll be sure to grab the Christmas Dragon since I missed Halloween. tongue.gif I hope this years dragon is as awesome as previous years. biggrin.gif I love the decorating stuff, I wish we could be able to decorate our trees again, I don't really like my tree. :/ But the wreath is still cool. biggrin.gif

The dress ups are adorable! biggrin.gif <3 Thanks for everyone who did all this art, it must have taken awhile! biggrin.gif The tiny hat edits must take a lot of precision! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Well, a lottery suits better to Christmas rather then a competition, as you receive a prize by luck rather than battling with others smile.gif

Yes, I know, and I like that because it expresses giving rather than competing :3 I was pointing out that I had pretty much given up last year, having missed out on a few days worth of tree decorations. I also just don't have an eye for that stuff. I had seen some of the winners' trees, and they were gorgeous O__O

Does the S1 Frill hatchling have a holiday alt?

And does someone have a link to one?

I was told that they were missing from the DC Wiki holiday dress up list.

I just added it to the page smile.gif

If someone missed it, the link is

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_2011_Dragon_Dress_Up!

(the exclamation point is part of the link wink.gif )

I just added it to the page smile.gif

If someone missed it, the link is

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_2011_Dragon_Dress_Up!

(the exclamation point is part of the link wink.gif )

Thanks MisunderstoodDreamer!

And I also checked carefully the whole list, adding the missing hatchlings (1st stage Guardian and Waterwalker hatchlings) smile.gif

@ rubyshoes: they were already added, but thank you the same! wink.gif

Just wanted to ask something, how does the raffle work?

The only information I have about the raffle is what TJ posted in the first post of the News thread.

edit: Sorry, MisunderstoodDreamer - I should have hard refreshed my wiki page before posting. Thanks for all the work you've done on the wiki.

Edited by rubyshoes

Just a reminder, only 1 and a half days until previous christmases start breeding! OH JOY!

*prepares to stay up late tommorow to catch Hollies*

Just a reminder, only 1 and a half days until previous christmases start breeding! OH JOY!

*prepares to stay up late tommorow to catch Hollies*

The version I'm missing is from 07.

I also don't have the 09 and 10 haloween and none of the valentine, so I'll have to pay atention when those days gat close (valentine being the closest other than christmas).

Has anyone else noticed the green dragon totally looks like he's guarding a ham? >.>

Has anyone else noticed the green dragon totally looks like he's guarding a ham? >.>

I noticed that too and found it humorous. wink.gif

That's cause it is a ham

I LOVE the festivities. LOVE the dragons dressing up. LOVE it. Love how the holiday is celebrated on this forum with staff and users giving and giving some more. Is super cheerful in an otherwise bummer world. smile.gif

I LOVE the festivities. LOVE the dragons dressing up. LOVE it. Love how the holiday is celebrated on this forum with staff and users giving and giving some more. Is super cheerful in an otherwise bummer world. smile.gif

Yes, I agree!

If you'd like, feel free to write a little thank you to the event organizers here:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128786

biggrin.gif

Um.

I think that is a ham.

Lol rolleyes.gif

I love the santa bras on the BBWs and i lol'd at the red dino!