TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Love the new look to the black Alt females.

Agree. I hadn't noticed there dress-up yet so had to go look. I really like 'em.

OH DEAR GOODNESS.

THE PEBBLES/GREENS

OH LOLOLOLOL

THEY'RE KAMINA!

LOL, Since when did their eyes have lasers?!

whoa just noticed the thunder dragons! and i think i'm seeing something on the tail of the marrows, but my eyes are hurting from hours of holly hunting so i may just be seeing things laugh.gif

whoa just noticed the thunder dragons! and i think i'm seeing something on the tail of the marrows, but my eyes are hurting from hours of holly hunting so i may just be seeing things laugh.gif

If you switch the skin (under Account) to portal and then look at the marrows the tinsel is easier to see.

Those, my friend, are Kamina Glasses. Instant awesome, just add glasses.

xd.png I have been educated.

edit; I just saw the paper dragons and they are GORGEOUS.

Edited by kiyoura

I'm adjusted to this kind of thing. I can stare at a computer screen for up to twelve hours. Longer if I was allowed on the computer for more hours. And my fingers don't even hurt from all this tapping. I'm a dragcave ninja! xd.png No Hollies yet, though. Although I've been able to catch hordes of other things. If I wasn't just Holly-hunting right now, I'd probably be locked. As it is, I'm almost locked.

I wonder what my Snow Angel will turn out to be. I can't wait until my eggs hatch!

That awkward moment when your mom walks in in (happy) tears over "That dragon site you spend so much time on."

Eep, supper. Gotta fog.

why is your mum crying? blink.gif

Ha ha - found my chocolate dragons to keep my cheeses company xd.png

~Dragon spam removed~/view/d6Ka8]mmm chocolate[/url]

and love the papers and 'pepper'mints xd.png

I have no illusions that I will ever get a holly unless someone gifts m - which is unlikely. But I have some very nice ribbons and angels (so cant wait to see what colour the wings are) and 1 yulebuck, so whoe's complainen - this is awesome.

I am glad actually that you can only have 2 - means the faster ones can't hoard, which I guess is kinda the point - so we should all get something eventually.

Edited by _Z_

Congrats. I scored i foudn a couple already er eggs im hatching then finding more. SO i got 2 more hatched and anther 2 hatching

*wipes sweat from brow, shakes out wrist* Yeah, this Holly hunt is becoming grim. I'm going to go find a place to offer to breed the holidays I do have to tastes and let the whole thing go at least until Christmas Eve. Giving is way more satisfying!

On the plus side, I've built up a small army of common hatchlings that I don't normally hunt because people are throwing the eggs out with such low times. That's been nice. I don't know when my scroll went from "8 of each" to "10+ of each", but some breeds needed the catch-up!

Also, I'm still asking about the Day Glories - has anyone figured out their "holiday" skin? I'm guessing it's angel wings and a halo, but I'm not sure. Has anyone been making a list of what the spriters are calling some of the holiday skins?

I've given names to almost all the Holiday skins on my scroll (like "Tangled in Twinkles") so that I can remember what they look like later in the year.

Gettin' Holiday-ed up!

Keep trying, but still no holly for me. Seen a few go by. My reflexes just are not good enough I think. Oh well, congrats to all that have been able to grab a holly.

Edited by annageckos

- content removed, trading and gifting is to be done in the trading section- Edited by rubyshoes

Got 2 of every type, even holly's, and I am loving how fun it was going hunting for a change! Forgot how fun it was, since I was doing all that breeding!

I can't believe this... O_O

After four years, after hunting for almost seven hours today… I got a Holly *O*

The lineage isn't the best, but it isn't inbred and that's enough for me ^O^ Thanks so much to the breeder <33333333 and good luck to everyone still searching for one.

This year it's still hard to get one, but it isn't impossible~

Edited by Nakuru

Been seeing Hollies zoom by, but can't catch them (egg-locked x'3) ^^; I'm still determined to get one though biggrin.gif

ETA: Would it be wise to incubate these eggs yet? unsure.gif (They were caught last night, as well as being fogged (to prevent view-bombing))

Edited by FluffyPillow

Is it me, or are the Hollies really hard to find? unsure.gif I haven't spotted a single one and I've been on here for almost an hour. But on a sidenote, I really can't wait to see what this year's Christmas dragon will look like! biggrin.gif

Woo! Operation replace all my frozen Christmas hatchlings with 2ed gens is complete. Had to trade for the Yule and the Ribbon though, wasn't catching anything on the AP I wanted. What's up with all the messy Yule lineages, when the Yule is CB?

Edited by Draco Knight

I can't believe this... O_O

After four years, after hunting for almost seven hours today… I got a Holly *O*

The lineage isn't the best, but it isn't inbred and that's enough for me ^O^

Yay! Congrats!

I like nice lineages and all (even-gens, stair-steps), but that just isn't important to me when talking Hollies.

I...

I got one.

o.O

Wow. I'm stunned. I was like,

'Hollies. *click* Yup. I'm not gonna—...WHAT.'

xd.png

I love this site. xd.png