TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I haven't really seen any serious begging for eggs? Perhaps I just read the tonality of posts differently.

Well It's my first DragonCave christmas. I've been at this for less than an hour. Maybe even less than half an hour. I've already got a Ribbon and a Yulebuck. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I was also close to a holly, but it's my first year, no way am I expecting to get one of those.

Gtg guys, good luck on catching those hollies! I'll try again tommorow. happy.gif

OH MY GOODNESS! AHHHHH!!! After almost 3 years of hunting I got my wish!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sVjTZ wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bYgZM wub.gif

Im freaking out that this really happend!!!! smile.gif

P.S a common egg of mine just died of sickness from over veiwing fansites so please watch your Holiday eggs people and dont post them as soon as you get them.

Back to jumping around and Screaming!

Merry Christmas everyone and the best of luck, 18 hours of hunting paid off so just keep trying. smile.gifsmile.gif

This is my first DC Christmas too! Oh what fun it is to find Christmas eggs tonight! Lots of fun, I have only been playing about a month.

tongue.gif

Just received a second Holly as part of an IOU and it's a gorgeous 5th gen. wub.gif Today is a good day!

I'm happily egglocked ~

and now the holly hunting continues ^^ plus i just decorated my wreath, can't wait for the new items ^^

OH MY GOODNESS! AHHHHH!!! After almost 3 years of hunting I got my wish!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sVjTZ wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bYgZM wub.gif

Im freaking out that this really happend!!!! smile.gif

P.S a common egg of mine just died of sickness from over veiwing fansites so please watch your Holiday eggs people and dont post them as soon as you get them.

Back to jumping around and Screaming!

Merry Christmas everyone and the best of luck, 18 hours of hunting paid off so just keep trying. smile.gifsmile.gif

Congrats! Those are beautiful lineages. smile.gif

Is it just me or does holly hunting make everyone stressed? I know I get stressed staring at the abandoned page, repeatedly pressing F5 and clicking furiously everytime a holly comes along.

I'm not as stressed as I was last night. Hunting is actually kind of fun. Even when nothing appears that I want. xd.png

Haven't seen any Hollies in a bit. Although I've seen quite a few total.

Is it just me or does holly hunting make everyone stressed? I know I get stressed staring at the abandoned page, repeatedly pressing F5 and clicking furiously everytime a holly comes along.

I think it's the most wanted dragon on DC. Everyone is after one lol

Love the new look to the black Alt females.

It's not just you.

Today I have been searching for over 6 hours (two after midnight, two in the morning, two more and some minutes this afternoon) and everytime I miss a Holly I feel bad enough and after a while I just have to take a break, before the stress is too much.

i just saw two hollies! but missed them sad.gif i refuse to let this ruin my Christmas Spirit ^^ don't know how much longer i can keep this up though....congrats to who got the eggs!

Oh I understand the stress! Wasn't until this afternoon I FINALLY caught a holly, (though a seriously messy lineage, but I SO don't care xd.png), but this was after seeing 15 go through the AP that I wasn't fast enough for D: So here's to hoping I miraculously grab a second, lol.