TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Caught another Holly just now. It's the third one I've caught (total. Traded one for an ND). I'm not sure I want to keep this one though, as it's inbred. If I can catch three, I'm sure I can catch a fourth one... But these little guys are so sought after... If I abandoned it and wound up NOT catching another one, I'd probably beat myself up over it until next Christmas.

D:

I...

I got one.

o.O

Wow. I'm stunned. I was like,

'Hollies. *click* Yup. I'm not gonna—...WHAT.'

xd.png

I love this site. xd.png

CONGRATS!!!!! biggrin.gif

I love seeing so many people getting Hollies.

Seeing all of you guys catching Hollies gives me some hope this year. Congrats to all of you!

Congratz, everyone!

-pets all the pretty hollies-

Holly playdate once they all hatch? xd.png

Ugh... my eyes. At least the eggs are easier to catch. *Goes to snatch up some free ERs*

And I am locked. smile.gif Best. Christmas. Ever. *floats up into a cloud of dreamy wonderland* xd.png

Seriously. I have one of each Christmas dragon, the dress-up is awesome, the stories are awesome...I think I'm just in perfect bliss. :'D

Good luck, everyone! I think now everybody has a pretty good shot at getting a Holly...I mean, I got one, after all, and this is my first Christmas. xd.png

Well, I sent one Holly to the AP not too long ago. If anyone sees this and caught one with the parent's names beginning with Celestial, that would be mine. I hope you enjoy. smile.gif

I don't even think I'm gonna bother tryin today...the internet is actin weird so I dunno when it's gonna give out. My luck would be right as I'm close to gettin a Holy sleep.gif' I don't even think I wanna breed today....

Oh wow congrats on the hollies everyone! It makes me hopeful for next christmas, there should be lots more holly eggs then with so many being bred now biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see what this years dragons are like, hopefully I'll be able to get two and get my friend two as well!

Have one holly by pure luck in an FFA...

Now I just need to catch one more :3 my OCD will not allow me to have just one o-o

Er, my Yulebuck got sick with 53 views, 41 uvs, and 3 clicks. How odd. Oh well. It just did it a few minutes ago, so I'm 100% sure it's safe. happy.gif

I can't wait until next year! I get to breed my Holidays and make someone's day! :'D

Edit: I'm going to hide everything but my Snow Angel, because they're at 6 days 21 hours...just to be sure.

Edit: Ribbon Dancer got sick just as I said that. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

my Christmas Spirit is a tad bit low right now, oh well, congrats to everyone who got a holly ^^ maybe i'll get one later

Yay! Congrats!

I like nice lineages and all (even-gens, stair-steps), but that just isn't important to me when talking Hollies.

Thank you!

*nods* I love nice lineages, but when it comes to Hollies I care more about the dragon itself that the lineage~

So honestly, now I recovered from the surprise, I just want to celebrate and I can't wait until my Holly grows up, since I want to breed it and help more people to get the dragon they're searching for~

Now I just need to catch one more :3 my OCD will not allow me to have just one o-o

Me either! Must. Have. Two!

You guys totally should have seen my face just now when I caught a freaking Holly! I did this weird shake/snort thing.

My connection's not that fast and I've had a hard time catching anything all day. Those of you still trying shouldn't give up. It is possible!

lol I'm with ya on that Kaini xd.png hey if ya see a 2nd gen Ribbondancer with a BBW as a parent let me know xd.png If I can't have a Holy this year I'll take that instead lol

This whole Holly hunting made me skip a webcomic update. xd.png Meh, I still have hope.

By the way, didn't anyone make the link between the decked up Guardian sprite and the Guardian of gems? tongue.gif The green thing on its neck is a tiny bag filled with gems.

Man, trying to catch this holly is making my christmas spirit low. I've been on literally all day, but absoulutely no luck. sad.gif

You guys totally should have seen my face just now when I caught a freaking Holly!  I did this weird shake/snort thing.

My connection's not that fast and I've had a hard time catching anything all day.  Those of you still trying shouldn't give up.  It is possible!

WOW!!! A second gen Holly! :0 I'm so gonna be your buddy now. The bright breasted Wyvern looks nice as a mate.

*Glomps, tackles*

This is the sibling to diannethegeek's Holly

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Edited by Leafhunter