TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

So far I managed to replace my ugly Yulebucks with some 2nd gens. ones. And I'm proud of that. I'm also proud of being able to try for a Holly.

I've no trouble fishing the other holiday eggs off the AP. Hollies are just... rarer. tongue.gif Might get lucky somehow.

so hows everyones hunting going?

Wonderful. xd.png

I'm just gonna fog all of my eggs. I can wait a day until they reach 5 days 23 hours. Although I'm rather impatient. xd.png

I need to take a break from holly hunting, it is not going well. I have been practicing my clicking on the other holiday eggs, since I have two of each. So far I have missed more then I have caught. Have any of the other dragons gotten dressed up yet?

First Christmas here, and egg-locked within ten minutes. Got two 2nd gen Ribbons, a 3rd gen Yulebuck, and two 2nd gen Snow Angels! What can I say? I'm fast. biggrin.gif Now I'm just clicking the holiday eggs that come by to see if I would've gotten them. I swear, I'd have an army of Christmas dragons. The Hollies I've seen...well, I'll put that in a separate paragraph because it's so ridiculous.

I egg-locked on the Yulebuck last. I was thrilled to get one with an awesome lineage (Everyone's saying that the Yulebuck lineages aren't great.). I go to the AP immediately after to see what kinds of eggs people are throwing away so they could get Christmas dragons. I saw a Bronze Tinsel, which was pretty cool. I press F5 once. There were at least six Hollies on screen. All at once. I rapid-clicked on one like crazy, but I was overburdened. sad.gif The message said I would've gotten it, too. I nearly exploded, but I'm fine now. *sigh* Oh well. I'll get some Hollies later.

I feel so unlucky right now, saw 4 hollies, clicked all 4, and missed all for. Today is not my day at all.

I've only seen one holly in several hours of hunting, but I do get the "you're at your limit" message for the others so at least I know I'm clicking fast. I do have my first holly, gifted to me today (Thank you, gifter! You know who you are!), but I'm hoping to be able to catch one to gift to someone else.

Haven't been able to catch anything directly from the AP. :\ Also haven't seen any hollies. I'm kind of wondering why I'm that bad at AP catching. I know my internet connection is bad, but I was able to catch shadow walkers from the main cave when they were released. I guess it's because you can't disable anything when AP hunting? Oh well, I plan on comforting myself with the knowledge that even if I did catch a yule through the AP, I highly doubt it would be paired with a silver or sunsong. I've had a look at a lot of the lineages of yules there and... o_O

Holly eggs are pretty too and I love the hatchlings. Yet to see one in the AP though!

I've got eggs to give away, 2 snow angels and 2 ribbons, to anyone who hasn't been able to catch them. First PM gets them. I've given up on getting a holly myself, but good luck to the hunters out there ! smile.gif

I'm pretty sure I only caught a holly by pure luck.

It and the rest of its clutch were at the end of the first row and not the beginning where everyone's cursor was hovering.

Oh wow! I just snaged a pretty second gen yewlbuck egg from the AP! Too bad I have four other eggs I don't want to get rid of... A glory, autumn dorkface, a purple from my special lineage, and a CB purple I am sending to someone else. Love my eggs! Can't wait to see the newest of Christmas dragons! Thanks for going through all this trouble TJ and the spriters! wink.gif

I'm pretty sure I only caught a holly by pure luck.

It and the rest of its clutch were at the end of the first row and not the beginning where everyone's cursor was hovering.

i see im not the only one who thought to put the mouse at the beginning then xd.png

I got my first holly from a good friend ^^ I still have a Ribbon Dancer and Yule buck I can gift for those that do not have one ^ _ ^ Pm me

WB

Man, these eggs sure are vulnerable. I fogged all of them five minutes after they got sick. At the least. it's been thirty minutes and they're still sick. o.O

I think I'm going to give up holly hunting for a while and let my brother try, I hope his luck is better than mine, and if it isn't, then I probably won't be getting a holly this year.

>.> Pretty sure I only got mine because everyone else's page was still loading. I wasn't even looking for hollies but still had the time to recognize, click and stare in slackjawed amazement. I'd seen at least 9 different clutches of hollies by then and wasn't sure I'd even get this one. 1st one of the row, even.

I've since redecorated my wreath and am hunting for perhaps a lower gen. Also, picking up pretties and looking at them before setting them back down in the AP.

Managed to get two Yulebucks, only think I need now is a couple of Hollies, so far I've missed about 7...

Also a few random Gold tinsels and a Neglected Hatchling O_o

Edited by Kiryu

I've only seen one Holly in the AP, but since then, I've gotten on a faster computer. I've been able to joke-click other Christmas eggs, so I'm pretty hopeful if I see one, I can grab it. ^.^;;;