TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I finally got a holly too, but my poems aren't going anywhere.

However, todays story... It looks like it could be foreshadowing! Although a chocolate dragon would be better for easter, I believe.

Hey everyone. Just as a reminder, it's a really good idea to fog a holly when you catch it. This will keep it safe. As with last year, many holidays are dying from receiving too many views.

I'm busy stalking for another. (Got my second gen last year.) My holly is still on cool down (1 day left). But I'm hoping it'll make some pretty babies.

'0 New Messages' rolleyes.gif i keep looking up there thinking someone's gonna secretly answer my wish for a holly dry.gif back to the AP now lol

I've seen around 10 or 12 Hollies today, but missed all of them. Don't see hardly any this evening, though. Bah Hollies are so difficult to catch I give up trying after awhile - it becomes more frustrating than fun.

In any case, I have a question about the raffle. If we are chosen, does it tell us on the scroll, or do we find out through the forums, or what?

Still don't have a holly. and it stinks because I spent my entire day stressing and searching about and for hollies.

'0 New Messages' rolleyes.gif i keep looking up there thinking someone's gonna secretly answer my wish for a holly dry.gif back to the AP now lol

your get one i know it ^^

your get one i know it ^^

I wish I could say that's true for myself but my future with getting a holly looks bleak.

I've seen around 10 or 12 Hollies today, but missed all of them. Don't see hardly any this evening, though. Bah Hollies are so difficult to catch I give up trying after awhile - it becomes more frustrating than fun.

In any case, I have a question about the raffle. If we are chosen, does it tell us on the scroll, or do we find out through the forums, or what?

Last year, the winners were sent an e-mail from TJ.

Last year TJ notified winners via email, so make sure the one you have listed on your account is up to date.

well on the bright side you have till the 28th i think

that's correct, but most people have already breed their hollies by now and holly breeding succes rates are poor.

Oh, yeah. I stayed up late last night thinking maybe there'd be fewer people on.

How wrong was I!

I managed to catch a snow angel after an hour and then decided that I should probably just go to bed. xd.png

Same here. Catching holidays today was a breeze compared to last night.

that's correct, but most people have already breed their hollies by now and holly breeding succes rates are poor.

lol im just look at it on the bright side, as iv seen ppl say, some may wait till x-mas to breed there dragons

Please do NOT post your Hollies in fansites, until they are ER. Do NOT accept aid, you are inviting jealous people to kill your Holiday eggs. HIDE your username on your scroll page and HIDE your scroll to keep your eggs safe.

I've already seen many sick Holiday eggs and Holly eggs.

Edited by DarkEternity

Please do NOT post your Hollies in fansites, until they are ER. Do NOT accept aid, you are inviting jealous people to kill your Holiday eggs. HIDE your username on your scroll page and HIDE your scroll to keep your eggs safe.

Not accepting aid doesn't stop jealous people from deliberately viewbombing your eggs, though.

Or at least keep them fogged when you're not around to watch them carefully. I left mine unfogged for a few hours today and kept an eye on it to make sure its view count didn't explode.

After my Bronze decides it wants to hatch, I'm planning on staying on the AP all night in an attempt for a Holly. It's my first Christmas on DC so I don't expect to get one, but no one's going to stop me from trying...

Hmmn, I'm keeping a close eye on my little Holly, but I haven't listed it anywhere, so I think it'll be fine...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I haven't got a holly yet and I'm running out of time to get one!

Relax!! Lol. Today is still the first day of breeding. You have like 8 or 9 days left to try to catch one.

Trying to kill other peoples' holiday dragons is kind of shooting yourself in the foot, anyways, since those will hopefully be breeding more eggs next year.

Ah, nostalgia. I remember posting in last year's thread. The lack of direct competition from the decorating contest has definitely made things a bit more cheerful this time around, even if Hollies are still creating sore hands, red eyes, and disappointment =P