TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

My hopes and wishes came true. Not only did I catch a Holly, I ended up with two. And, I was able to help someone that wanted a Holly get one.

After all these years.... it is enough to make me cry. I am just so happy.

Well, now, I guess I'll be collecting ornaments and reading stories while waiting for the new dragons to make an appearance.

Congratulations!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THUBAN!!! *virtual hugs*

I'm going to start breeding my holidays now. Already three Yulebucks are in the AP.

I'm glad you're having fun, TLOSpyrogirl! I'm just getting frustrated! xd.png Debating downloading palemoon and moving all my files over to an external overnight so I can speed up this terrible old laptop of mine.

I have to say, this is my first year here, and I'm having a blast. xd.png

IKR! This is epic! Still not having any luck with hollies, so imma incorporate some decorations into my wreath.

So is that a maybe?

Nope it's not a maybe, it's a no because I might give it to TDC if she finds a mate for the holly.

Hey, even if I don't get a Holly, there's always next year. xP

Now, come oooon, person, take the eggs I offered you so I can go a-hunting again. xd.png

Are GoNs dressed up yet?

This is what my dragon's yielded from breeding:

6 Yulebucks

3 Ribbons.

I haven't bred my other Ribbon or the Snow Angels yet. I'm going to breed them tomorrow. Again, thank you so much Thuban for the Holly happy.gif

Not sure if anyone's asked this, but is there a way to get the Christmas ornaments after the day their story is first presented? The internet was down on Thursday all day, and I was at an anime convention (so no computer) over the weekend, but I did get Sunday's ornaments. I would really like to get Saturday's ornaments, but I don't think that's possible at this point.

Nope it's not a maybe, it's a no because I might give it to TDC if she finds a mate for the holly.

There is a problem with your plan, you can only have 2 hollies, so the egg will be auto-abandoned

Not sure if anyone's asked this, but is there a way to get the Christmas ornaments after the day their story is first presented? The internet was down on Thursday all day, and I was at an anime convention (so no computer) over the weekend, but I did get Sunday's ornaments. I would really like to get Saturday's ornaments, but I don't think that's possible at this point.

No, unfortunately. Ornaments are only available on the day the story is released.

*goes a-hunting again* xd.png

And, anyhow, I got all the other Christmases and they all have beautiful lineages. I'm quite overjoyed. xP

No. I'm sorry. You have to log on the day the story/ornament set is first presented to get the ornaments for that day.

ugh my stupid pc is ssoo slow that the 49th holly I have missed mad.gif

Think I will take a break and go play with my wreath.. wink.gif

Congratz everyone who has gotten a beautiful Holly!

So it has to be even gen?

No, but I'd really really like it to be. I think TDC is looking for something on my scroll right now, she asked first anywho.

i'm gonna go offline for a bit and i bet that's when a lot of hollies will flood the AP xd.png

unsure.gif maybe i'll never get one....anyway, congrats to those who have found one and good luck to those who haven't as yet smile.gif

Saw 2 hollies, but I was drinking my coke. GOSH DARN YOU TASTY SOFT DRINK!!!

OUCH. I decided I would play Cobalt for a bit, when I come back, the page I left on had hollies on. GOSH DARN YOU DARN ADDICTIVE GAME WHICH WAS SO ADDICTIVE I CAN'T PLAY ANOTHER ADDICTIVE GAME.

People please stop BEGGING for Hollies.

If someone posts here that they still wnat to breed theirs, that should not make you spam this thread or their PM box with egg requests.

It has happened before that people did NOT BREED their Hollies because there were so many people requesting/begging for eggs.

Well I sent 4 Hollies to the AP guess I did my good deeds for today biggrin.gif (gifted the 2 remaining eggs to friends)

I agree...dont beg,ive been promised two,IF & WHEN they breed right,so in meantime,i hunt like everyone else...havent seen any in awhile...!

Rockin' On