TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I'm actually very surprised that the public library's computer is faster than my computer at home. xd.png Hopefully, I'll see another Holly. ^.^;;

Disappointing to see some of my dragons' eggs still sick and one dead. What a waste =p

I'm giving up holly hunting. Christmas spirit = gone. Happiness influenced by some other factors today and not being able to catch one stupid dragon = gone too

Disappointing to see some of my dragons' eggs still sick and one dead. What a waste =p

Some people try to Earthquake them to get them to hatch. Too impatient.

If my eggs die from being sick and unfogged for five and one minute respectively, I'm gonna be reaaaally angry.

Tempted to release my frozen Snow Angel hatchling because I accidentally froze it as a stage 1 but there's no guarantee that I'll be able to snag a new egg...

Well, just sent another Holly Egg to the AP. That's it from me. smile.gif

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about hunting this year. Don't have the time to anyway.

Tempted to release my frozen Snow Angel hatchling because I accidentally froze it as a stage 1 but there's no guarantee that I'll be able to snag a new egg...

I can breed you one if you like. I haven't bred my second one yet.

Ugh, I hate the stupid egg limit. Yeah yeah yeah, I get it's so people can't hoard eggs but isn't that the point of the game? To get as many eggs as possible? Isn't that why I have a reward for having more than 200 eggs?

It was the first christmas dragon to my knowledge. Being breedable one week a year, not many people had them, etc etc. It's kind of the hardest to get now. I haven't been able to get one and I usually don't have issues catching Holiday dragons.

Ugh, I hate the stupid egg limit. Yeah yeah yeah, I get it's so people can't hoard eggs but isn't that the point of the game? To get as many eggs as possible? Isn't that why I have a reward for having more than 200 eggs?

Christmas is about giving, not taking it all and hoarding it for yourself. That goes for Valentines Day as well.

Please take all gifting requests/offers to PM or to the appropriate trade threads.

Reminder: This is not a chat topic. Be sure that your posts are relevant to the News topic.

Edited by rubyshoes

I can breed you one if you like. I haven't bred my second one yet.

Nah, that's alright, to be honest I'd rather someone who doesn't have a Snow Angel get the egg. tongue.gif I'll probably breed one myself when mine can breed again(bred it prematurely lol).

Edit: Oops sorry Rubyshoes, slow computer made you ninja me. tongue.gif

Edited by Kiryu

i've been holly hunting for about 12 hours, and i keep seeing a few but no matter how fast i click the egg i'm always too late, is there anything i can do to increase my refresh rate? or am i stuck at this speed with no hope?

Well, breeding my christmas dragons resulted in a nice number of eggs. Here's hoping that those that got them take good care of them.

Edit: I feel your pain, darXhes. I just missed 3 holly.

Edited by warriorjames

i've been holly hunting for about 12 hours, and i keep seeing a few but no matter how fast i click the egg i'm always too late, is there anything i can do to increase my refresh rate? or am i stuck at this speed with no hope?

I am having the same problems. I don't know if there is anything you can do except keep trying!

i missed about 20 total since breeding started, i'm trying to stay positive but after so many hours, it's tough unsure.gif i'll keep looking though, good luck to everyone else still trying, hope we get at least one ^^

I've also missed a silver and bronze egg (the special dragons), as well as a few valentine. The people getting them are either lucky or they have fast computers.

Edited by warriorjames