TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Not just you. I haven't seen any for an hour.

I haven't seen any either. God knows I'm looking but so far nothing.

Well, time to make supper now that I know what I'm making. I'll try Holly hunting again later I guess...

lolz I caught a 2nd gen holly last year and a 3rd gen this year <3 Still haven't bred the second gen, need a mate.

The most touching story so far. Reminds me of the time when I was sad and lonely. sad.gif

Few questions about the Dragon Dress up and Holiday Tales.

1)Are the Guardian of the Gems and Chocolate and Cheese stories supposed to represent real-life Christmas stories? Neither of them sound the least bit familiar to me.

2)What are the Green dragons and Storm Dragons holding in their Christmas-y sprites? Also, what's the Pymy dragons supposed to represent? A Turtle dove?

Moving on, a few comments/compliments.

Really clever stories so far. Am I alone in wanting there to actually be a chocolate dragon? (Speaking of which, crackers and macaroni aren't good pairings for cheese? Cheddar is one confused enchanted beast.)

Plus, kudos to whoever was responsible for Christmas-fying the Mint dragons. Of course they'd be little peppermint candies. Very fitting. Making the white dragons resemble St. Lucia was also a nice touch. Finally, may I make a request to have the Guardian recolor become some sort of Alt? The gold and blue combo makes them look even more majestic.

And since EVERYONE seems to be talking about the Christmas breeding, I'm quite pleased that Sprit Giver and Luolon Long produced a single Holly as their firstborn, enabling me to keep two promises I made. First to another DC-er to gift the first breed holly in return for a favor. And second to ensure Spirit Giver lived up to his name in becoming a dragon willing to help spread the spirit of Christmas to others.

This is one of my favortie times to get mroe hachlings. My tinsels hatched so now i catch low time eggs and incubate if needed then boom i got some hatchlings. Then i repeat this until i cant find lowtime eggs or i get bored.

lol I'm doing the same thing. I'm already locked with hatchlings laugh.gif

I give up my Holly hunt for today. must have a BIT of sleep. also must think about homework laugh.gif good luck to those who're still hunting!

Well, according to what Google translate tells me, I now have the Irish and French words for "Holly" reserved as names.

Darnit now I need another one! dry.gif

Or, at least, someone who's interested in one of the names, lol.

~Spam removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Few questions about the Dragon Dress up and Holiday Tales.

1)Are the Guardian of the Gems and Chocolate and Cheese stories supposed to represent real-life Christmas stories? Neither of them sound the least bit familiar to me.

2)What are the Green dragons and Storm Dragons holding in their Christmas-y sprites? Also, what's the Pymy dragons supposed to represent? A Turtle dove?

Moving on, a few comments/compliments.

Really clever stories so far. Am I alone in wanting there to actually be a chocolate dragon? (Speaking of which, crackers and macaroni aren't good pairings for cheese? Cheddar is one confused enchanted beast.)

Plus, kudos to whoever was responsible for Christmas-fying the Mint dragons. Of course they'd be little peppermint candies. Very fitting. Making the white dragons resemble St. Lucia was also a nice touch. Finally, may I make a request to have the Guardian recolor become some sort of Alt? The gold and blue combo makes them look even more majestic.

And since EVERYONE seems to be talking about the Christmas breeding, I'm quite pleased that Sprit Giver and Luolon Long produced a single Holly as their firstborn, enabling me to keep two promises I made. First to another DC-er to gift the first breed holly in return for a favor. And second to ensure Spirit Giver lived up to his name in becoming a dragon willing to help spread the spirit of Christmas to others.

1. They're original stories! Some of the stories are parodies or adaptations and others are unique.

2. Greens have Hams, are wearing sunglasses and I think... capes? Storms have fruitcakes. Pygmies are indeed turtle doves, those neck markings were brutal to have looking... correct. It was Thuban's idea. :3

seven straight hours of holly hunting, i've seen over 10 eggs go past me unsure.gif

oh you elusive holly you dry.gif

I have the best boyfriend ever! biggrin.gif He got me a third gen Holly last night and had it waiting on my scroll this evening for me to find when I got home from school! laugh.gif

Reminder:

Please use the trading forum for gifting.

My hopes and wishes came true. Not only did I catch a Holly, I ended up with two. And, I was able to help someone that wanted a Holly get one.

After all these years.... it is enough to make me cry. I am just so happy.

Well, now, I guess I'll be collecting ornaments and reading stories while waiting for the new dragons to make an appearance.

2. Greens have Hams, are wearing sunglasses and I think... capes?

O-oh no. The glasses and capes weren't there when I last checked.

P-p-please, the laughter...it hurts...

lol I'm doing the same thing. I'm already locked with hatchlings laugh.gif

I give up my Holly hunt for today. must have a BIT of sleep. also must think about homework laugh.gif good luck to those who're still hunting!

Im on my 3rd egg so so far ive got a

-daydream

-white

-cb orchedrake

soon as orchedrake hatches im gonig in for more

Can I have the egg your 2gen breeds?

I'm kinda saving it for someone, and I need a proper mate for it V.V

Pretty late here,so I'm off to bed! Good Luck everyone with the hunt! I really wish you manage to snatch one of those sweet rare eggies! happy.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen