AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Well, I'd tried to kill the 5 adults I'd been saving up for this day, and two of them dodged. Now I feel guilty over killing one of my older dragons as the result of irritation. Hopefully the kill won't be in vain.. However, knowing my luck, I shouldn't hope too much.

5 kills (3 cheese for ungendered attempt)

6 dodges

I have lots of backup adult fodder that I've been accumulating over the last few months.

I've just learned about the no-kill-let-hatchies-die thingy...so am still catching fodder for them. I am hoping to get at least one S1 zombie hatchie from them. If not, then I do have frozen S1 hatchies all ready for killing on Halloween, if necessary.

Two cheeses and two whites kicked the bucket, two more of each to go. *regrets nothing* The most important dragon has, however, dodged, so I'm saving her for Halloween. Actually I've had many dodges in general. I'm beginning to wonder if I should have saved some backup Cheeses... probably should. OH WELL. There are some dragons I could use if everything else fails.

Edited by Orlageddon

Two of my planned Males dodged, and I realized that I didn't have enough backup CB Vampire Males for what I wanted. Had to go hunting all over my scroll to find some to spare—too many are pretty-lineaged, BSA useful, the only male of the species, or well named! xd.png; So many dodges across the board, but finally got what I needed.

Halloween itself will be for the Cheeses and Papers. cool.gif I hope the description on one of my Cheeses gets through by then, the one about being covered in mold… it'll make it all the more interesting if there's a successful zombification.

The hardest part about this process is the patience of keeping a score of hatchlings fogged, with my scroll locked. Boo. :B

When fog-killing things, do you have to unfog them after their time of death, or will they automatically unfog?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I don't use this method so I don't know.

It's automatic, they just change from fog to a tombstone, no effort on your part  biggrin.gif

Thanks, that's a relief! I've been trying to keep track of what time each hatchie grows up...to determine the time of death 7 days later.

The dragons seem to have taken "dodging" lessons since last year, especially

the tinsel fails we had planned.

It's automatic, they just change from fog to a tombstone, no effort on your part biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif

I had to kill 3 of my old inbreeds just because the planned ones have been dodging the knife.

Hope the planned ones die during the next killing spree on Halloween. wink.gif

So if you fog a hatchling and never unfog it, it will die, no matter how many views it has?

ETA: Killed 5 inbred golds. It's sad that I had that many, I know.

Edited by Crocodile

Been wondering, why do you kill cheeses and papers? What's special about them?

Been wondering, why do you kill cheeses and papers? What's special about them?

They become ungendered zombies.

So if you fog a hatchling and never unfog it, it will die, no matter how many views it has?

Yep. If you don't unfog it, it will die and eventually unfog itself as a tombstone. If it has enough views, it will still gender, but it can't mature in the fog.

5 kills, no dodges! And I'm glad my only Cheese fodder was one of them. I thought I'd be sad, not excited biggrin.gif I had 5 backups too, looks like they'll be on the chopping block on Halloween.

I had my 3 ready to kill, and they all dodged! Will let some hatchies expire too in case they never let me get them.

dinos cannot turn into zombies! As far as I can tell

*looks at scroll*

Ermmm, you haven't been here for any previous holiday as far as I can tell, so you'll forgive me if I wait for someone else who has to reply...

Also, I'm well jelly of all you five-kill people! ohmy.gifHe decided to dodge too, the lil beggar. But now I'm considering mating him to his sister before I try killing them again tomorrow, and neglecting the egg if they have one to create a true abomination! :evilgrin: (Knowing my luck, this will pretty much guarantee that they'll crumble instead of Zombifying, but oh well...)

*looks at scroll*

Ermmm, you haven't been here for any previous holiday as far as I can tell, so you'll forgive me if I wait for someone else who has to reply...

Also, I'm well jelly of all you five-kill people!  ohmy.gif  He decided to dodge too, the lil beggar.  But now I'm considering mating him to his sister before I try killing them again tomorrow, and neglecting the egg if they have one to create a true abomination!  :evilgrin:  (Knowing my luck, this will pretty much guarantee that they'll crumble instead of Zombifying, but oh well...)

Hey Amazon, two years ago on Halloween I tried to zombify a purple dino. Killing wasn't a problem, but if I remember right the "revive" action wasn't available. I think only dead dragons have the "revive" action (...so probably chickens can't be revived too^^)

Hope this info will help you a little...

Edited by MaximumOccupancy