AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Oop...it's that time of year again, isn't it? I told myself I wasn't going to do zombies again after last year's successes...that I didn't need any more zombies, but here I am gathering zombie-bait. xd.png I do end up feeling a little guilty for killing them, but I got over it reasonably ok last year, so...(does that make me an emotionless jerk? sad.gif )

BTW, what's the date that we can start the bloodbath slaughter massacre killing spree again? XP (Edit: Nvm, first page has it. Derp.)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

This guy made it to the list for my Zombie fodder, http://dragcave.net/lineage/2DiEB, since he seems to have a death wish. lol

I'm going to breed a couple of CB pairs, with the hope of starting a Zombie lineage, although I'm not sure how I'll feel if the parents just die.

This guy made it to the list for my Zombie fodder, http://dragcave.net/lineage/2DiEB, since he seems to have a death wish. lol

I'm going to breed a couple of CB pairs, with the hope of starting a Zombie lineage, although I'm not sure how I'll feel if the parents just die.

The code is really cool. I really hope your dragon turns zombie.

Lol you guys think it bad for killing pixels? So do I, but my problem goes all the way back to when I was in kindergarten, where my mom used to buy me bear shaped bread for breakfast. I used to hate eating them, I felt so bad!!

And it's silly, but when my parents give me something, even something so small as a silly note, etc, I've never thrown one away. I can't. O.o

And aye I feel bad about killing my dragons too. O.o especially with that death description, aka "...watches you, wondering why you betrayed it." Etc. o.O

I have never read the message. wink.gif That solved that problem for me.

Actually I wonder if all those of you having emotional problems with killing a pixel dragon are vegetarians?

I am vegetarian, but have no problem to kill a pixel dragon, as I do no real harm.....

Actually I wonder if all those of you having emotional problems with killing a pixel dragon are vegetarians?

I am vegetarian, but have no problem to kill a pixel dragon, as I do no real harm.....

Furthest thing from vegetarian, here. Sometimes I crave meat so bad that I eat deli meat straight from the package, plain, with nothing else to go with it. user posted image

I have no problems with Biting, but once I went to the Wiki page to see exactly what the Kill messages were. The one with the egg produced such a horribly averse reaction that I left the page immediately. The adult one was just depressing, but I did learn something from it.

Vampire dragons are already undead and they do not suffer the living, so there is no way (to me) ICly that the "betrayal" message would hold, thus I could safely ignore it. wink.gif Same with Cheese and Paper. |D I'm not so worried anymore.

So, does anyone else have a collection of cute little fog balls waiting to die?

Just hatching the first batch to fog! Ah, poor little things...

So, does anyone else have a collection of cute little fog balls waiting to die?

Not yet, but I plan to start mine shortly.

I hatched 21 eggs today. My plan is to hatch 21 more eggs next week and 21 more in two weeks.

That's....ehm...63 hatchies... unsure.gif

*feels ashamed*

Mine is fogged. I got mine from the AP. Keep telling myself that I'm helping to clear out the AP eggs. It helps me deal with them being killed.

But some of mine gendered even though its been fogged and its really very upsetting.

Mine is fogged. I got mine from the AP. Keep telling myself that I'm helping to clear out the AP eggs. It helps me deal with them being killed.

But some of mine gendered even though its been fogged and its really very upsetting.

I also get my eggs from the ap but I check their lineages before I use them. I only use cb eggs or eggs with bad lineages. I would feel really guilty if I killed a hatchie with a pretty lineage and I don't think the breeder would like it tongue.gif

EDIT 1: Your hatchies gendered already? How old are your hatchies? If you want to use them to make zombies they should have hatched today and not before. Otherwise the thombstones will be gone by Oct. 31.

EDIT 2: Or is the 18th the earliest you should start fogging hatchies? Now I'm confused xd.png

EDIT 3: Nope, it's the 17th so my hatchies can stay fogged smile.gif You can start today, car340.

Edited by BlueIce

Hah, yeah this is going to help the ratios if no hatchie survives. It says that Zombies still count as the original breed so...yeah. I'm going to have a giant hatchie hoard...Tommorrow. 'Cause the 18th is the earliest, right?

(I'll just write down the codes in my list...)

Yup, 5 for adult attempts. You can get a ton more if you're going for hatchies too and let as many of them die before the 31st (within 2 weeks, ofc). Which kinda sucks because I'm "locked" to just 5 attempts per year as I don't keep frozen hatchlings on my scroll. .n.

In two years, I've only gotten one zombie. adfasjh

I think you have 10 attempts?

You kill 5 dragons on Oct. 17 and on Oct. 31 you will have 5 more kills if you killed the first 5 early enough?

I hatched 21 eggs today. My plan is to hatch 21 more eggs next week and 21 more in two weeks.

That's....ehm...63 hatchies...   unsure.gif

*feels ashamed*

I'm doing basically the same thing, minus a couple since I'm keeping a space open each round in case I have a breeding request. wink.gif Right now I have twenty fog balls and will certainly be adding more as they die off.

Edited by Sir Barton

This is going to be my first year trying for zombies. tongue.gif I have my five adults already grown so I think I might try for the "kill 5 on the 17th, kill 5 on the 31st" idea to maximize my chances. I will probably grab some more eggs from AP (I'm only using CB blockers I get) and try for hatchlings too.

Have my zombie test subject for this year. Think third time will be the charm?

Definitely. Took me three years to get one, so I have faith that this will be your year. wink.gif

Good luck, Leicis.

May the shambling mass of reanimated dragons grow.

This is going to be my first year trying for zombies. tongue.gif I have my five adults already grown so I think I might try for the "kill 5 on the 17th, kill 5 on the 31st" idea to maximize my chances. I will probably grab some more eggs from AP (I'm only using CB blockers I get) and try for hatchlings too.

Ditto here. Last year I only killed 5 adults, and not one of them zombified. So this year, I'm killing on the 17th and the 31st, and meanwhile I'm going nuts with hatchling foggings.

See.

user posted image

But if you have frozen ungendered hatchlings you can just kill and revive these right? (Unless I'm missing something)

Yes. That's how I got my ungendered zombie hatchling.

Sorry for not wanting to read thru 34 pages to find an answer but...

If you kill a frozen hatchling, does that count towards a kill slot? Are frozen hatching kills unlimited?