AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Ok, thanks for the clarification, Rubyshoes.

What I"m doing is this; I've got 3 (vampire) eggs from the ap. I put them in er for several click sites, and when the views got to 500 (508, 505, and 503 respectively), I fogged them and removed them from the sites.

According to DragonCave Wiki, about 400 views are required to hatch, and 600 -800 approximately to grow up, so they should hatch, but die, theoretically. Thus, I can save my kill slots for adult dragons.

I have a silver trophy, so 6 egg slots, and 18 egg/hatchling slots overall. I am assuming that if I have 6 dead hatchlings, I stand a reasonable chance of getting at least 1 zombie hatchling.

I have a (fogged) sibling to this lovely...who I hope will be a zombie. After all, what better to be a zombie than a ...zombie killer. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DmUQu

Ok, thanks for the clarification, Rubyshoes.

What I"m doing is this; I've got 3 (vampire) eggs from the ap. I put them in er for several click sites, and when the views got to 500 (508, 505, and 503 respectively), I fogged them and removed them from the sites.

According to DragonCave Wiki, about 400 views are required to hatch, and 600 -800 approximately to grow up, so they should hatch, but die, theoretically. Thus, I can save my kill slots for adult dragons.

I have a silver trophy, so 6 egg slots, and 18 egg/hatchling slots overall. I am assuming that if I have 6 dead hatchlings, I stand a reasonable chance of getting at least 1 zombie hatchling.

Your welcome and good luck.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to try to make more zombies this year. I have 3 adults and 3 hatchlings which seems to be plenty for me so I'm not sure I want to risk killing and not getting zombies this year.

RaisingDragons,

If you use the "kill" on your frozen hatchlings, remember it is using from the

5 kill slots you have for adults. That is why people want to let the hatchling

die in a fog naturally than actually kill it.

RaisingDragons,

If you use the "kill" on your frozen hatchlings, remember it is using from the

5 kill slots you have for adults.  That is why people want to let the hatchling

die in a fog naturally than actually kill it.

I know. The original question was a clarification. the fogged hatchlings have been given just enough views to hatch, but not enough to grow up, hopefully. They'll be be left to die now.

In the Dark.

Alone.

Whimpering, crying, slowly dieing...Muahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Er - I mean - a sad, but necessary sacrifce - purely for scientific necessity. <shifty eyes>

Edited by RaisingDragons

My concern is that fogged hatchlings will take up space for breeding past Halloween dragons, when they become breedable the week before Halloween....unless the fogged hatchies are ready to die before then. So would that work?

I finally have my last fodder adult grown up so I can kill them tomorrow.

biggrin.gif

I'm definitely giving it a go this year! I already have a Zombie hatchie, so I'm trying for an adult this year. C:

Yep.

I've got five adults resting under their headstones. Only have a couple that dodged. Unfortunately one of those was a lineage hopeful so I'll have to try again on the 31st. *crosses fingers*

Did manage to kill two papers though. Here's hoping for an ungendered adult.

My concern is that fogged hatchlings will take up space for breeding past Halloween dragons, when they become breedable the week before Halloween....unless the fogged hatchies are ready to die before then. So would that work?

If the fogged hatchlings have died, then they don't take up space. The last of my hatchlings should (if I manage to stick to my plan) die a couple of hours after breeding goes live, assuming it is on the same dates as last year.

I have it all planned out as to when to catch, when those ones die, how many I can get to maximise numbers of zombie attempts AND old halloween eggies.

I think I went a bit overboard this year with my planning to be honest tongue.gif

If I kill and it dodge the knife...... can I still try to kill it again? will it die?

What I meant was..... will it use up my kill slot?

Edited by AzureMist

If it dodges, you must wait 24 hours to try that dragon again. But it doesn't take a kill slot unless successful, so you can just try a different dragon instead.

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

If it dodges, you must wait 24 hours to try that dragon again. But it doesn't take a kill slot unless successful, so you can just try a different dragon instead.

Ah..!!

Thanks for clarifying.

*Why won't they just die already???!!!???*

Hmm. Two dead, two dodgers. And one waiting to grow up before it meets its grisly fate (I hope!).

(And I realised too late that I should have un-named those two deaders before I killed them. I am an idiot...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I've had 10 of my dragons dodge. dry.gif Nicely filling my scroll with a new cemetery.

I just managed to kill four of the five dragons I prepared for today. He was the only one that avoided the attack, so I stabbed one of my many CB Waterhorses instead. I'm quite happy I didn't have more dodges, because I had only those five ready. I'm going to prepare more for the Halloween massacre, just to be sure. Some hatchies are fogged for dying already.

...Now I feel cruel because I'm so calm about this. xd.png

Edited by The_Imago

Three kills, two dodges, and I didn't have backup sacrifices ready. Oh well, I'll just have to prepare a few more for Halloween. If I kill them tomorrow, I'll only have 3 kills available on Halloween, right?

-snip-

Did manage to kill two papers though. Here's hoping for an ungendered adult.

That's an idea for me smile.gif I don't have ungendered adults so I might try with papers or cheeses this year for an ungendered adult.

I have just enough adult/frozen fodder for today, and I got 2 backups. I'm going to wait 'till it's around 4 to kill 'em, since I get home late, and because I need to have time to revive them before I go Trick-or-Treating.