AlternateMew

Zombie advice

If you kill a frozen hatchling, does that count towards a kill slot? Are frozen hatching kills unlimited?

Yes, they take up kill slots.

Ditto here. Last year I only killed 5 adults, and not one of them zombified. So this year, I'm killing on the 17th and the 31st, and meanwhile I'm going nuts with hatchling foggings.

See.

user posted image

Those names are fab!

Last year I wasn't really planning for Zombies, and everyone I killed on Halloween either revived or crumbled. This year I have him, her and her slated for the knife so far. Still hoping to get one more egg from the male Silver (he rudely refused the Cavern Lurker I tried him with last week). I also need a male sibling of the Soulpeace, and my last victim will (I hope) be an as-yet unchosen CB male mated to Luckiest Catch (I dearly want a 2nd gen Shimmer with a Zombie dad).

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Does anyone know how long names stay if the dragon just dies? Are they on the dragon forever now?

It seems Santa may have been the turning point for this, since he was killed in January, and still holds his name even though he is not a Zombie, but have any other dragons that died since then lost their names yet?

I have some good names set aside but am wondering if I should keep them on nameholders until I have the new Zombies.

O LibbyLishly, those are such awesome names!

But I also am wondering about the use of names on the victims which do

not Zombify. I have seen comments on this having changed in the last year,

but what is known for sure now?

For safety's sake, I have my names on nameholders. I figure you can't go wrong with that.

Due to my recent abscence my project will be much smaller this year....thankfully I prepared the main ones earlier so that's ok, but the breeding project may have to be delayed.

Just gonna start sharpening the blades now tongue.gif

I was wondering what was going on in the AP today. Suddenly, the eggs there had so much more time left... and then I thought: "Oh! It's THAT time of the year!" xd.png

I think I'm going to collect a few messy, inbred eggs now as well...

Edited by Hermeline

I collected 15 inbred adults and now im off to grow some hatchlings (evil laugh) biggrin.gif

user posted image

This is what I have named my fodder hatchlings

I still haven't started on my fodder yet. I keep delaying it, and I honestly don't know why.

Is it too late to start now? Or rather, when's the latest date I'd be able to catch an egg for a fodder?

Last year I had 37 tombstones all ready for Halloween. Then Superstorm Sandy happened. I was without power for 5 days, including Halloween sad.gif I was grateful that TJ postponed the Halloween drop, but my weeks of Zombie planning were for naught.

But I'm trying again this year biggrin.gif

I just realized that the first 8 of my named hatchling zombie fodders could make a song about dying for pie biggrin.gif

TheAkatsuki,

It's not too late! And it depends on what you want to do for Zombies as to

what is the last date to start.

You could kill some adults on Halloween day and try Zombying them.

For the natural death hatchies, the egg needs to become a hatchie at least

7 days or more before Halloween according to my calculations. Remember the hatchling needs the full 7 days from time of hatching to expire before you

can try revive on Halloween.

I like the names being shown for "fodder" and hope they are all

successful. But, what about the fails? Can you take back the names

if they fail as long as you do it after midnight?

Edited by grammydragon

I like the names being shown for "fodder" and hope they are all

successful. But, what about the fails? Can you take back the names

if they fail as long as you do it after midnight?

I wondered the same thing. It won't be possible to use those great names again, if reviving fails, will it? sad.gif

Is it possible to leave zombie fodder unnamed and name it afterwards, when it successfully turned into zombies? (When I checked last night, I had the option to rename my Zombies - so naming them for the first time after they turned should be possible too, I hope..? ^^")

Is it possible to leave zombie fodder unnamed and name it afterwards, when it successfully turned into zombies? (When I checked last night, I had the option to rename my Zombies - so naming them for the first time after they turned should be possible too, I hope..? ^^")

I hope so too. I was worried about the names. Its such a waste if it dies and we cannot reuse the names for successful zombies.

My Greens finally got their acts together and bred some babies, so I'm planning to slaughter a few adults. I guess I should hatch some eggs for hatchling fodder, too- I didn't think of that until now, oops. This is my first time trying to zombify anything, so we'll see how it goes. xd.png

user posted image

Ok...here we go again. I feel like a horrible person. XP Some of my names are great...some are...not so good. Oh well. Also, obscure references FTW.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Tombstones are just a day away for me. *cackles madly* And then I can start murdering some adults. Must sharpen my blade for tomorrow.

Tombstones are just a day away for me. *cackles madly* And then I can start murdering some adults. Must sharpen my blade for tomorrow.

I like you :3

In other news, I get my hatchy slots back again and can start the line up all over again :3

Edited by cerimonster

I wasn't planning on fogkilling any messy lineages, but this one's code 'egged' me on biggrin.gif. Should have tombstones tomorrow so that I can start again!

Can frozen hatchlings be zombified?

Yes. Killing and attempting to revive frozen hatchlngs on Halloween is how I actually got my zombie hatchlings.

Can frozen hatchlings be zombified?

Yes. I used this method to get a s1 Zombie hatchie cool.gif