AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I wonder wether there is an sucess/fail rate...and wether those having 100 hatchies ready to revive will make the chances for others much smaller to have an success....

I wonder wether there is an sucess/fail rate...and wether those having 100 hatchies ready to revive will make the chances for others much smaller to have an success....

What, like a ratio for zombies?

I dunno. I always figured it was just chance.

I was kinda wondering that myself. I just peeked at 42's scroll. O.O Holy cow!

On the plus side for myself, my one adult fodder finally died. He'd dodged that blade 6 days in a row last year and another 5 this year! I had an easier time with my Winchester fails. xd.png

edited for spelling. *facepalm*

Edited by RMMC

Killed 5 adults, tried to kill about 15 before I got them. I have a vampire (for science!) in the lot, and a bunch of old contest dragons I'll never breed.

Do not like killing, but I'll be happy if I get a zombie.

I believe it's just a fixed chance, but nobody will know other than TJ. ^^

Tried a hatchie just to see, but it crumbled. Since it's 4am here and I can't catch any more new eggs yet, think I'll just go to sleep and try more Zombies later in the day...

First try at ever making a zombie and I got one. Kinda feel bad because it's the first time I've had a dragon die on my scroll, but eh. http://dragcave.net/lineage/APW4G At least it didn't turn to dust.

I mightttttt try to do a hatchie, but maybe not.

EDIT: I probably should of planned this out more and saved up some dead things and non-murdered death hatchies. wink.gif Mega fail.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Out of my five I got...

2 Zombies

2 Crumbles

1 Resurrection

My two with children turned! I was hoping my Pygmy would turn but I'm happy with what I got.

YES! The others I tried disintegrated, but in this case, one is as good as a billion. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/q0P3U

Ooh that's beauutiful! Congrats!

I'm waiting till the morning to revive mine. IDK if the chances are any better later in the day, but I only have five to try and I want at least one from this season.

13 tries, two zombies [male hatchling, ungendered hatchling], one revived [ungendered] (and it was dead for a week, ew!).

When my kill slots open back up later in the day I have three more adults to try. I'm pretty pleased with my turnout so far, although with so many tries I was sort of hoping to end up with a horde. Oh well. The first time I tried I only killed two dragons and I ended up with one zombie, so I suppose I was expecting a 50% success rate.

Not sure if anyone remembers the dragon that I raised last year, with the code of: dieYN. I know there are some with offspring of this dragon and Karma (Mint mate).

Well, I finally decided to try and see if...yes or no, he would die. He dodged the blade! laugh.gif Safe for this year, so I guess is was a no. The other funny part, is that I just tried to kill and Zombify an offspring...the hatchie was revived successfully, but not Zombified. Tough family! Lol.

Am still waiting for some hatchies to die in a couple of hours for more attempts, but I do have one new Zombie out of four attempts so far.

Edited by CDM

Out of 40 hatchies I had one revive (who immediately died again..*snort*) and eleven zombies.

Of my five adults one turned successfully. Of course that wasn't the lineage one or my ungendered ones, but I'll take what I can get.

Edited by Sir Barton

Five adults revived, four disintegrated, one female zombie smile.gif

Hatchies: Two survived unsure.gif one CB ungendered zombie biggrin.gif seven disintegrated. Pity the cheese failed.

Edit: but the survivor mint lineage is cute: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0y8tB

Edited by Naughtrish

i just had 4 out of 4 of my remaining zombie fodder avoid being killed successfully.

-commence cursing as she digs through her dragons for ones she can kill-

Four tries, all failures. It would have been five tries, except that I didn't know that I couldn't use "Revive" on a previously successfully revived dragon (from last Halloween's zombie attempts).

6/12 Hatchies turned - the other six crumbled.

0/8 Adults Turned -Five Dodged Kill, Three Crumbled

Killed four dragons, one hatchie disintegrated, but got three Zombies which were an adult, a gendered hatchie, and a non-gendered hatchie. I was going to press my luck to try to get one more adult but at first I had trouble choosing one to kill because I didn't have any others on my scroll just for killing and trying to turn into a zombie but I hesitantly found one and tried to kill it, but the poor thing dodged the blade. I decided now that I'm not gonna try again and use the last kill slot. Besides, the odds are against me and I'd end up regretting it. I already have what I wanted, anyway biggrin.gif

... Maybe I shouldn't be smiling about killing dragons and turning them into undead monsters rolleyes.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I got 3/5 hatchies zombified, and out of the two who were gendered, one went zombie! I'm happy, I didn't want adult zombies, so I now have three little hatchies. smile.gif