AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Okay, it's just WEIRD that some of my fogged hatchlings are gendering, even though they've been in the fog for the better part of a week. laugh.gif Fortunately, I don't care about all of them being ungendered.

I always feel bad when I kill dragons with interesting codes, but I'm usually fine with it otherwise. Except for the Vampire I'm sacrificing this Halloween. I feel bad about her.

I've had a problem with my hatchies NOT gendering... http://dragcave.net/user/Ashrahn Not a single one. It doesn't really matter so much I suppose... I'm not going to pick up more because I want room for eggies when breeding of Halloween dragons is enabled.

I think, I've enough of hatchies for zombifying.

I just need to keep room for breeding the past halloween dragons.

When can we start breeding them?

Breeding has now started for past years' Halloweens.

Also, if you want gendered hatchlings to make Zombies, all you have to do is fog them when they first hatch. Then wait until they have less than a day to go, unfog them, and put them in ERs while watching them carefully. The moment they gender, you refog them and keep them that way until they die. I've got a bunch of dead gendered hatchlings that way.

You ARE supposed to be reviving now... Right?

I just used most...

You ARE supposed to be reviving now... Right?

I just used most...

... You're supposed to revive on the 31st.

for other zombie enthusiasts.. I just bred some of my zombie hopefuls to last year's halloweens. I am looking for a trade of another zombie hopeful's offspring:

trade me!

Then good for you!

That's not sarcastic. Seriously. I love the Tinsel deadlines, but don't personally feel gutsy enough for that yet myself. With Zombies, I killed to revive. With deadlines, I'd have to go the final step - killing to kill.

... Perhaps I should go add that, actually.

lol dont hate me but i bred a tinsel, abandoned the egg, and killed tha parent for no reason this sounds deranged but it made me feel powerfull.

I am new to Zombies but I would like to try and get one, they look cool. When you can see them.

Is there a thread somewhere that tell how to attempt to get one for Halloween?

Sorry this is the only thread I saw!

Ah, I'm gonna try for an adult Zombie this year and recently killed on that will appear in a lineage if done right. Fingers crossed! ;.;

I am new to Zombies but I would like to try and get one, they look cool. When you can see them.

Well, this thread does tell you how to make zombie dragons. xd.png

Basically, you kill dragons/hatchlings and revive them on the 31st. :3

Good luck~

Alright I just killed 5 dragons and if they all don't revive I'm gonna be pretty annoyed. xd.png But there's always next year, I wasn't planning on trying very hard for zombies this year. I feel bad. I laughed every time I read the kill thing "the light drains from its eyes".

As Nazgod said, you're in the right thread.

Go back and read the ENTIRE first post (I know it's long, but it's useful, even if you don't need the 'emotional support' bit) and you should have a good working knowledge of how zombification works.

But Nazgod had the best tl;dr answer: Kill some dragons (you have five kill slots available), wait for the 31st, then click 'Revive' in their actions. It may or may not work, but good luck!

Taught my sister how to get a zombie today.

She had to psych herself up to kill one of her hatchie's. When she actually managed to kill it, she was overcome with guilt at killing it. :'D

And here's me, casually talking about the 7 or so hatchies that are going to die overnight. xd.png

Well, my last two zombie fodder hatchlings just ran out of time and died. Now I have 5 adults and 10 ungendered hatchlings to revive... there should at least be one or two successes with that many, right? xd.png

Well, my last two zombie fodder hatchlings just ran out of time and died. Now I have 5 adults and 10 ungendered hatchlings to revive... there should at least be one or two successes with that many, right? xd.png

I hope so! Otherwise my labour for the last few weeks is fruitless. xd.png

FortyTwo, I don't think you have need for worry xd.png

FortyTwo, I don't think you have need for worry xd.png

Perhaps, but I'd just be a bit miffed if I only got 10 successes or so! xd.png

~bump to front page~

I think this is important for people to see right now.

Actually had good luck with the first step of zombifying today.

Thought I'd just do a first round of kill attempts on the hatchlings I want to make into zombies today, so I would get a second chance on any misses tomorrow. I managed to get five kills today, though. Hopefully my luck will hold for tomorrow. smile.gif