AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Hey Amazon, two years ago on Halloween I tried to zombify a purple dino, killing wasn't a problem, but if I remember right the "revive" action wasn't available. I think only dead dragons have "revive" action (so probably chickens can't be revived too^^)

Hope this info will help you a little...

Thanks! Interesting. I wasn't planning on trying it this year (all my kills are going on specific lineage dragons), but my Dinos happened to catch my eye as I was looking for something else and set me wondering, especially with Papers and Cheeses making ungendered Zombies. I was curious if that was another way, but I suppose it makes sense that it's not - they're not dragons, after all. (Although now I want Zombie Dinos with mouldy red booties! xd.png)

I had my 3 ready to kill, and they all dodged!  Will let some hatchies expire too in case they never let me get them.

I had two dodges but manage 4 adult kills in my first go-round. Unfortunately, I let impatience get the better of me just over a week ago and one of my Vamps killed an egg, so I am down one slot from that. I have two bred pairs to kill on Halloween, but I'm debating a reprieve for one pair, 2DiEB and ECulI, since EculI dodged, and I might want more eggs from this pair.

The Dodgy Dreamer, who lucked out last year, was my first successful kill of this year.

I am moving all names to Nameholders prior to death, until I know they have successfully Zombified. wink.gif

Can drakes become zombies? (And since I'm asking, what about two-headeds and pygmies?)

Can drakes become zombies? (And since I'm asking, what about two-headeds and pygmies?)

I've always understood it won't work with any of them, only regularly breedable dragons.

5 killed adults, 1 dodge. Got 3 cheeses lined up for Halloween in case they're dodgey cool.gif

I bred the adults before I killed them. I'm hoping for a Zombie family *crosses fingers*

I've always understood it won't work with any of them, only regularly breedable dragons.

I dunno, I'm sure I've seen Pygmy and Split lineages with Zombies in them. Someone else might have a link? Not sure about Drakes, but it'd seem odd if they were the only "draconic" breed left out. Maybe that's something I'll try if I have any spare kills on the day...

I have a drake hatchling fogged, so I'll let you know. I was going to release it if they can't be zombified, but I don't mind experimenting.

I dunno, I'm sure I've seen Pygmy and Split lineages with Zombies in them.  Someone else might have a link?  Not sure about Drakes, but it'd seem odd if they were the only "draconic" breed left out.  Maybe that's something I'll try if I have any spare kills on the day...

I can't say I've ever seen a Zombie in those lineages, although I have seen tombstones, http://dragcave.net/lineage/6mmFs. I think this question comes up every year, so I'll take a run at FAQs and see what I can find.

Edited by dragongrrl

What if you don't unname a dragon before killing it? What happens to its name? Does the dragon retain it? Or can you reuse the name? Can someone else?

Edited by Tecca

I can't say I've ever seen a Zombie in those lineages, although I have seen tombstones, http://dragcave.net/lineage/6mmFs. I think this question comes up every year, so I'll take a run at FAQs and see what I can find.

From The DC Wikia.....

All Dragon breeds can be zombified, even Golds, DC Drakes, Vampires, Pygmies and Splits (the last two have a regular zombie sprite, even if their size/aspect isn't like other Dragons). Unbreedables such as Papers and Cheeses have been confirmed to be able to become an Undead. It has not yet been discovered if Dinos can be zombified; the same goes for Holiday Dragons, Guardians of Nature and Neglecteds. However if a Limited Breed Dragon was zombified, you couldn't take another one for replacement as the Undead will still be counted as its original breed.

So, that's what the wiki says on that.

About zombifying a chicken...

Tried to zombify a chicken *facepalm*

"You stab the chick and roast it over a fire." Of course I can't revive THAT.  tongue.gif  rolleyes.gif

IIRC it didn't have the option to revive.

Did I miss a notice that says it's time to make adult zombies? If so when did it start?

I think it's that, if you kill your adults by today, your kill slots will be freed up again in two weeks (on Halloween night), so you can do five more.

Going to try killing five adults in a few....which to choose is the question :'( I don't think I will be doing the hatchlings this year. I already have a good amount of those. GL to everyone.

An about the five adults and the extra five on Halloween, it work out great for me last year. I didn't know about this trick at the time and an extra five freed up on me as I was trying to revive so it was kind of last minute which dragons to choose. I suggest everyone if trying for zombie adults does it today.

Also, for cool lineages breed a nice little 2nd or 3rd gen egg today from your targeted dragon to kill. Even if it doesn't turn it may be a nice little tombstone lineage.

Edited by shovedtbh

Just tried killing my dragon and I got: "You pull out your blade and try to stab the dragon, but it avoids your attack." I had no idea that dragons can resist being killed. .-. The funny part is that the code is "medsS" xd.png

For me last year some dragon breeds were very hard to kill tongue.gif I remember having trouble with killing Guardians. The easier route was Water Walkers for me.

Well after 15 dodges I finally got my five deaths biggrin.gif

Can anyone help me veiw bomb these guys? http://dragcave.net/user/majors Thay are view locked right now and refuse to get sick. Also does anyone know of any place else (auto refreshers, sites, ect.?) I can post these to get them a ton of views? I have them on every site listed on the wiki but they just are not getting enough views. (and my computer sucks lol) biggrin.gif

The Whites I had planned to zombie all dodged :\

Does anyone know if I try again on Halloween if they might zombie? Or is it once a dodge, always a dodge?

All I can say is, right now my scroll looks like a war zone! I killed the maximum five adults at about 1:00 AM on the 17th, and also got a bunch of friends to help me make hatchlings that would die right on the 17th. Not that I'm obsessive or anything!

All I can say is, right now my scroll looks like a war zone! I killed the maximum five adults at about 1:00 AM on the 17th, and also got a bunch of friends to help me make hatchlings that would die right on the 17th. Not that I'm obsessive or anything!

I just looked at your scroll >.> I think you like zombies. lol smile.gif

Two dodges, two killed. I know my odds aren't great with only four dragons I'm trying to zombify. I'm jealous of the armies of death others have amassed, but I'm ultra picky about my zombie material.

Does anyone know if zombie success is at all dependent on the total number of zombies? As in, would it be best to start reviving as soon as possible on Halloween, before other folks have had much of a chance to add their successes to the zombie population?

Edited by Goslander

I love zombies! xd.png Last year I zombified some papers and cheeses.

This year I'm trying to amass hundreds of dead hatchlings for zombification. smile.gif