sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Summoned my second GoN a few minutes ago. I'm pretty hyped, I haven't had a successful summon since 2011. (Granted, I was on hiatus for 2-3 years, but it's still been at least a year and a half of active play without a successful summon.)

asdf;lkjasdfa My beautiful beautiful trio dragons decided to summon my second GON egg for me today! It's been nearly two years of trying on and off since the first success, which happened on December 29, 2013, and MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD! Even better, the beautiful little miracle's code reminds me to do something that I love to do: laugh! Sooo happy smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hahahah!!! laugh.gif

I came here to write quite exactly the same story! biggrin.gif

Today i summoned my 2nd GoN! Isn't it wonderful??  *.*

Congrats to us... xd.png

Congrats to you guys as well! biggrin.gif

Not really dragon related, more a personal accomplishment than anything else, but I finally started thinking of myself as 'cute'.. I know it's not like, a big deal to most people, but as someone who has been struggling with body and self image issues since before puberty.. This is kinda awesome..

Not really dragon related, more a personal accomplishment than anything else, but I finally started thinking of myself as 'cute'.. I know it's not like, a big deal to most people, but as someone who has been struggling with body and self image issues since before puberty.. This is kinda awesome..

That's very awesome! For all your future bragging needs tongue.gif

Bred a random 3G prize, got a prizekin, was about to AP it and then noticed that not only it was a z-code, it's also named after a protagonist in one of my longest-running works of fiction. I guess I'm stuck with it now xd.png

Edited by The_Bucket

My gold gendered correctly and three dragons grew up. I promptly replaced their slots with royal blue eggs.

ohmy.gif That is so gorgeous! I've never seen that alt before~ Crongrats biggrin.gif

This little guy gendered correctly. Can't wait to make a checker with him~

Me neither! smile.gif Apparently it was only recently recoloured.

Forgot to say in last post, my indigo lunar heralds grew up!

I caught my first CB Blusang! *Cries tears of happiness*

I have NEVER seen them in the cave before, oh I'm so happy!! It's even a Z-code!!

Found my first ever CB xenowyrm wub.gif

Boo for missing their release

Edited by EmoDuck598

This was a good week in the Cave. Caught a few CB Xenos. Caught a CB Silver. And Stark's dry spell is over. It took him *only* 12 weeks.