sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

^ I have a super hard time catching due to a slow internet connection. I traded a Paper for my first CB Xeno, and I figured that would be the only one I ended up having that was caveborn. But I actually caught one last night! Somehow I clicked first! Ha.

Caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm biggrin.gif

Edit:

Level 9 forum member now! Almost level 10 smile.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Bred a 2G Chronos from a Male Spring x Female Pyro xd.png

And caught a CB Spessartine!

Edited by Stellaluna22

They didn't refuse! Of course, I bred the egg while egg locked. I expected a black and got an ice. It always works that way when you're egg locked. Haha! Well, at least they did not refuse like the ice's brother (who I am going to attempt to murder come Halloween...) did! Someone will find a nice surprise in the AP. :3 This lineage has been a long time in the making! I caught the black 4th gen in the AP in March 2014 and only just got a mate. It was a long journey of refusals and wrong outcomes. Haha! Edited by harlequinraven

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9atIZ

The Xenoblade lineage begins.

Oh wow, that's super pretty!

Anyway, over the past couple days I've snagged 3 CB indigo Lunars off the AP, which is great because they're my favorite color out of all of them and I will never have too many of them. Also, my 3G Tinsel from Penk gendered right, phew!

Snagged a Chronos out of the cave at the last drop! Yayyy, more trade fodder! xd.png

Or maybe I'll keep it because Chronos are my favorites...

Edited by xxBurningxx

M'GOD, FINALLY.

I have hatched my very first alt vine!

Nice line too.

*counts fingers* this brings my total of me hatching alts to...

Undines: 2

Blacks: 0

Vines: 1