sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Made some progress on a few lineages I'm working on!

Completed this little checker after 3 failed attempts to get a Black Tea.

Also finished this.

After so many failures to get a Tea out of this pairing I finally got one out of them and now I can complete my Black Tip x Black Tea checker!

And between 2 pairs I have had 6 failures trying to get a Sunsong from Black Tea x Sunsong. Today: success!

I had my first experience with a hatchling refusing to be abandoned... as I didn't actually need space, I became inordinately happy and will obsessively love this hatchie forever. biggrin.gif Meet Vahta the Stubborn.

I caught a cute Spirit Ward CB dragon out of the ap, code: deeDi (I'm blue, daba dee daba di... we're done here)

I caught a CB blusang from le cave

I FINALLY got a Lunar Herald dragon yesterday

Got two GORGEOUS silvers from a friend This baby and this other baby.

And got to gift some people pretty things. Yay.

Gifted two CB Thalassas to someone who sorely deserves them after a lot of sadness and anger over their scroll and someone else.

ohmy.gifYour magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

ohmy.gifYour magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Pffft I tried literally a minute before you posted and got nothing. Congratulations xd.png

I found SaNsa Stark! xd.png

Oooh, love the code - congrats! <3

Just traded for a Xeno hatchie, my collection is slowly growing. :3

Pffft I tried literally a minute before you posted and got nothing. Congratulations xd.png

Thank you! I've been trying since they were released (well, with a 3 year break in between)! I can't believe it went so quickly this time - only just over two months since I started trying again!

Better luck to you next time smile.gif

Is it a good thing if all the stripes I encounter in the AP are from my stripe pairs o_o

And the ones I see in hatcheries. Some are my stripe descendants xd.png

I shall massbreed them all one day...and you all shall be forced to clean up my stripey goodness :>

Just traded for a brown (Forgot its name) copper!

Now, hopefully it doesn't rebel from influence!

Caught a CB Gold!

and I traded it for a 2G tinsel! biggrin.gif

Secretly hoping this impossible pairing works x.x

Just traded for a brown (Forgot its name) copper!

"Liver of sulfur" is it, I think. Congrats! smile.gif

Caught 2 CB gemshards. That's 11 down and 19 to go for a big breeding project I have in mind lol. Also caught a green dino, which I've offered on a trade of something I need. If not, hopefully I can make someone happy with a gift.

And this boy gendered correctly and grew up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BDRyo Of all the prize lines I've gotten recently, I was so paranoid that he would be the one to go against influence. He's my new favorite shiny <3

Just got my first CB silver from a generous user! That's my first CB silver & CB gold within one week! :o

Just got my first CB silver from a generous user! That's my first CB silver & CB gold within one week! ohmy.gif

Dayuuummm congrats! Maybe they'd make a breeding pair, haha tongue.gif

I finally squeezed an egg from them. Let the inbreeding continue...muahhaha.

Their parents had no interest week 1, and it took a while longer before another egg popped out Dx

(if anyone wants an egg from my inbred line at a specific gen let me know tongue.gif)

I was stressing out about catching those xenos as people seem to value them a lot, but I caught 2 Thalassas easy peasy, just needed two 5min drops o.0

We'll see how the other biomes go once I have room biggrin.gif

Edit: 1 Gaia with the new refresh. This is way easier than expected o.0

Edited by Sany