sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was just gifted one of the most amazing gifts ever! Thank you so much to Alectrona for a beautifully coded CB Brimstone! It means a lot to me because I LOVE the third FNaF game and this egg is just the world to me. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3FNAf

Oh thats awesome. Congrats! happy.gif

It reminds me of the time when I traded for The Bite of 87'!

Edited by lovecats99

I was so caught up in the new release that I didn't realize at first, but I reached my goal of 105 Red dragons!

Oh thats awesome. Congrats! happy.gif

It reminds me of the time when I traded for The Bite of 87'!

Oh wow! What an awesome code! Congrats on getting him.

I was able to get the name, Bite of '87 on a Gold. I started naming my dragons after FNaF characters/events a few weeks ago and Ive been able to get so many! I just wish I could have Springtrap... then I'd be happy for life.

I just reached my 420th dragon! Im so close to that Golden Trophy its killing me! Its hard to believe that Ive been here since April. I cant imagine how the older members of DC must feel.

Named 46 dragons and counting just now.

I WILL get through the backlog of recent releases! *determined face*

Since I'm egglocked I have no excuse that I'm breeding or hunting.

Edited by Gryphonic

Oh wow! What an awesome code! Congrats on getting him.

I was able to get the name, Bite of '87 on a Gold. I started naming my dragons after FNaF characters/events a few weeks ago and Ive been able to get so many! I just wish I could have Springtrap... then I'd be happy for life.

I just reached my 420th dragon! Im so close to that Golden Trophy its killing me! Its hard to believe that Ive been here since April. I cant imagine how the older members of DC must feel.

The closest I ever got to Springtrap was 'Spring-Trap' and i'm quite happy about it. Though I didn't manage to get the originals, I did get quite a few FNAF3/4 names quite a while back! I haven't thoroughly checked, but I think there are a couple of names still available.

My luck is getting 4 Blue Lunars in less than 5 minutes. I swear, there were less than 10 people surveying the Alpine, Desert and Volcano for them this morning. So I guess that means I have a reason wake up early.. xd.png

Edited by lovecats99

After 3 years of trying to negotiate one, I finally got own another 2nd gen Shimmer. . Thank you Firestar!! (happy dance)

Edited by Riverwillows

I'd like to congratulate DC for having amazing people like DarkEternity and raindear in it!

(There are tons more, too, but it would take too long to type them out and my wireless keeps threatening to leave me, lol.)

Caught a cb xeno! First cb of that type. Thank you only three people in a biome, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Congrats everyone!

I just caught a CB Silver, haven't caught one of these in a long while.

Mystyic

My brown lunars are all hatched, two grew up, two have wings, and the other two still need some time.

Suddenly reached page 5 on my scroll. Each page has 500 draggies on it so that means I now have over 2000 things!

Edited by lovecats99

Currently snagging a bunch of random eggs in the AP, view bombing them, then freezing em!

Also, thank you to the very kind person who is helping me incubate my Sapphire lunars. You know who you are wub.gif

Currently snagging a bunch of random eggs in the AP, view bombing them, then freezing em!

This is what I'm doing currently, as well! Good time to get all the s1 hatchies that I don't have.

user posted image

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

This absolutely gorgeous 2G Tinsel is on my scroll thanks to an awesome person. I'm so happy I could faint right now.