sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I decided to resort my dragons by breed because it emphasizes my quickly growing stripe hoard!

Someday I shall flood the AP with my stripey goodness. Anyone care to join me? >;D

I decided to resort my dragons by breed because it emphasizes my quickly growing stripe hoard!

Someday I shall flood the AP with my stripey goodness. Anyone care to join me? >;D

I'm not much of a stripe person, but I'm joining you in resorting to kill time tonight. And naming the piles of past releases.

I caught a silver earlier today! (I confess that whenever I have a silver or a gold egg on my scroll, I keep opening its page to stare at the description in satisfaction. I do this nearly as much with bred ones. unsure.gif )

Edited by Gryphonic

So lately I've been starting to find mates for my unpaired dragons and luckily they didn't refused those mates I find for them. smile.gif

And finally got a Gaia Xeno, the last one I'm missing and it's a CB. biggrin.gif

(I confess that whenever I have a silver or a gold egg on my scroll, I keep opening its page to stare at the description in satisfaction. I do nearly as much this with bred ones. unsure.gif )

I do this too! Especially for bred ones. I'll look at the description, stare at the egg, open up the lineage if it's bred~ metals are a joy to behold.

Right now I'm irrationally happy to see someone actually wants to use my name generator. biggrin.gif

(I was just browsing the forum, clicking on this help topic, reading it without thinking, and suddenly - WAIT, this link looks familiar! laugh.gif )

I bred a Thalassa from a Gaia m x Blusang f! Sent to someone nice who asked for any oddball xeno I bred c:

6 new release eggs hatched and I caught 6 more

My first batch of the new release eggs have hatched, caught 2 more, I also caught a CB Nebula and was shocked to have caught a CB Xeno (Astrapi)! biggrin.gif

Caught my 4th of the moon metallics. Finally 2 breeding pairs.

I received some 2nd gen prizes this week and I can breed this pretty checker now!

user posted image

Hehehe, my plan is coming together nicely... >83

Finally found and grabbed one of the new release eggs!

And got another GW while I was looking.

biggrin.gif

My first batch of the new release eggs have hatched, caught 2 more, I also caught a CB Nebula and was shocked to have caught a CB Xeno (Astrapi)! biggrin.gif

Nice pun xd.png

Hatched and named all of my pretty babies. wub.gif

Edit: I see the FIFTH spessartine in the cave for this day and I FINALLY GET IT! ohmy.gif I'm so happy! If I catch something else of value, I might as well hope to get an almandine!

I'll try to catch as many spessartines as I can by lurking the coast. God, I love new releases!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Right now I'm irrationally happy to see someone actually wants to use my name generator. biggrin.gif

(I was just browsing the forum, clicking on this help topic, reading it without thinking, and suddenly - WAIT, this link looks familiar! laugh.gif )

yep! that's me! I really like using it for dragons that i cant think of names for

OK, lurking the coast and other currently no-new-release-egg biomes really pays off, and I think that something must have changed with the ratios because I caught three spessartine eggs in the coast. ohmy.gif

AND I SAW TEN OF THEM.

I'm kinda sad right now I missed picking up a gold dragon a few moments ago, but straight after that I got a Leetle Tree! So it balances out I guess xd.png

Edited by Aikousen

Caught another Spessartine along with a Blusang in one go. happy.gif

I don't know why the Spessartine ratios are acting so weird, but thanks to it, I'll likely finally have a breeding pair of them (presumably, as long as they gender correctly.) Though this might mean they'll become a bit more common for a while, i'm just relieved I can now finish off a lineage I was meaning to finish ages ago.

well its not all happy but i saw the Xenowyrm i released by accident a while back

i remembered her code when i looked at it i wished i could take her back.....

Edited by blockEdragon

...ok I have to admit, this is one mass breed I would actually enjoy. I may even join you, haha.

I finally got to level 9 comments! Just 500 away from being level 10 at last...

I bred a purple egg from a gemshard x purple o_o it got auto'd, have fun catching it in a few days, guys xd.png

Caught another Spessartine along with a Blusang in one go. happy.gif

I don't know why the Spessartine ratios are acting so weird, but thanks to it, I'll likely finally have a breeding pair of them (presumably, as long as they gender correctly.) Though this might mean they'll become a bit more common for a while, i'm just relieved I can now finish off a lineage I was meaning to finish ages ago.

Me neither. During one five minute drop I saw TWO SPESSARTINES AT ONCE. ohmy.gif

Me neither. During one five minute drop I saw TWO SPESSARTINES AT ONCE. ohmy.gif

I've caught two spessartines in one drop before, a while back. They both got sent to two lovely people later though xP

My good luck is that I drew this doodle and posted it in the new release thread. This accurately describes how the hatchies respond to everyone speculating and being all science-y.

user posted image