sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I found a way to get around a pair of CBs refusing!

One and two! Will be bred together now. smile.gif

Gosh, I really like the second pairing! wub.gif

Gosh, I really like the second pairing! wub.gif

The original plan was to breed Fl5H and 5HIP together, but they refused. Now that I've bred a frostbite with the nhiostrife, I must agree, a checker with the two would look nice. smile.gif

Got a 2G Prize in Departures biggrin.gif

You better hide id while you can't supervise it, you know how malicious some people can be. wink.gif

My happiness comes from the fact that two of my eggs are cracking, and one has already hatched. wub.gif

Got a 2G Prize in Departures biggrin.gif

blink.gif That's some luck. Congrats!

10/10 bronze Lunar eggs/hatchlings nabbed. Now to wait for the next color to pop up.

Edited by Nicola

I got all 15 names I needed (on placeholders for now) to make a lineage with one of my favorite poems. smile.gif

(Now to decide between two breed options... I think it will either be a Stone x Harvest checker, or PB Autumn Seasonal. Anyway I'm happy to be able to do this. biggrin.gif )

I got all 15 names I needed (on placeholders for now) to make a lineage with one of my favorite poems. smile.gif

(Now to decide between two breed options... I think it will either be a Stone x Harvest checker, or PB Autumn Seasonal. Anyway I'm happy to be able to do this. biggrin.gif )

Oh, how nice! What is the poem called?

I guess I should drop the paranoia now that I got the names... wink.gif It's in German, Hälfte des Lebens by Friedrich Hölderlin. With the numerous German-speaking players, I was quite surprised the names were available.

I just tried to think of a summary in English, and ended up with "Winter is coming", and now I would like to congratulate myself on the most inadequate-but-brilliant summary of a poem ever. cool.gif

Also I got all the brown Lunar Heralds I wanted. (Replace "oh no the color might change any time and who knows when those will be back!" panic with "oh no the color might change any time and I will be locked!" panic. biggrin.gif But one step closer to no panic at all!)

I guess I should drop the paranoia now that I got the names... wink.gif It's in German, Hälfte des Lebens by Friedrich Hölderlin. With the numerous German-speaking players, I was quite surprised the names were available.

I just tried to think of a summary in English, and ended up with "Winter is coming", and now I would like to congratulate myself on the most inadequate-but-brilliant summary of a poem ever. cool.gif

Also I got all the brown Lunar Heralds I wanted. (Replace "oh no the color might change any time and who knows when those will be back!" panic with "oh no the color might change any time and I will be locked!" panic. biggrin.gif But one step closer to no panic at all!)

Winter is coming. wub.gif

Named my currently hatched babies the way I wanted, two eggs are at stage 5 of hatching, time to fog them over night to make sure they're all safe and leave. Thank you all and good night! wub.gif

Grabbed an incuhatchable bronze lunar from the departure thread (thanks again) which helps me catch up a little on the number of those I need (got behind when they were hard to catch "before the flood" that TJ gave us yesterday - thanks TJ). Hatched that incuhatchable bronze lunar and grabbed another from the departure thread that had been up for "grabs" for about 30 minutes but was still there (thanks again).

edit: Grabbed another incuhatchable bronze lunar from the departure thread - thanks again

Edited by rubyshoes

My Golden Lunars gendered as two pairs without influence! I can't remember the last time that happened. rolleyes.gif

I also snagged a beauty from the AP! Not only that, but she was a properly gendered hatchie! biggrin.gif Who would abandon such a prize?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5ZpIs

I even got her an amazing name wink.gif

Ten of my gold Heralds grew up, the last six are due to grow up tomorrow, and I managed to catch three more bronzes, so I have nine of those growing now. smile.gif

ETA: And judging by rubyshoes' post, I ought to have checked the Departures thread before locking myself with freshly caught eggs! xd.png Ah well. smile.gif Still glad the lil fellas are easier to catch now.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I received the Gold Lunar hatchies owed to me so now I've got 10 growing on my scroll now, and better yet, they're about to grow up too! biggrin.gif

You better hide id while you can't supervise it, you know how malicious some people can be. wink.gif

My happiness comes from the fact that two of my eggs are cracking, and one has already hatched. wub.gif

Had to go to school... didn't have time to hide it... and what do you know? Some loser viewbombed it and now it's dead.

Congratulations! You should change the link asap to lineage just remove view and put in lineage instead. Like i did in my quoting. view links for growing cirtters are forbidden in the forum.

Didn't know that. Thanks. I'll do that now. Just curious - when did that rule come in?

I also snagged a beauty from the AP! Not only that, but she was a properly gendered hatchie! biggrin.gif Who would abandon such a prize?

There's always tons of great stuff in the AP. smile.gif Of my last 12 steals, there were 5 CBs, one clean but messy, four evengens (possibly checkers if they gender correctly), a shimmerfail and a tinselfail.

Edited by ajrich

Had to go to school... didn't have time to hide it... and what do you know? Some loser viewbombed it and now it's dead.

That.. is just terrible and heartless. sad.gif I am so sorry! I hope you can get a replacement or something..

Also caught 2 CB brown lunar eggs !

Edited by Doublelift

Caught a CB Spessartine ohmy.gif

Edit: Did I say a CB Spessartine? I meant two CB Spessartines.

....make that 3.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Ten of my gold Heralds grew up, the last six are due to grow up tomorrow, and I managed to catch three more bronzes, so I have nine of those growing now.  smile.gif

ETA:  And judging by rubyshoes' post, I ought to have checked the Departures thread before locking myself with freshly caught eggs!  xd.png  Ah well.  smile.gif  Still glad the lil fellas are easier to catch now.

lol smile.gif

I grabbed 3 more lunar bronzes from the biomes - I figured I'd grabbed enough from departures for a while and to let others have a chance smile.gif

edit: I was gifted two more lunar bronzes, one hatchling and one egg - thank you again

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught myself 4 bronze lunars, a summer age and some other random stuff including an undine that I wanted...

Snagged my very first CB Xenowyrm ohmy.gif (A Mageia out of the desert, wow).

Never thought that it'd actually happen laugh.gif;;