sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

!!! I can't believe I actually just got a birthday summon! Oh my gosh. <3 So much love. Now just to come up with a good name for it. <3

user posted image

!!! I can't believe I actually just got a birthday summon! Oh my gosh. <3 So much love. Now just to come up with a good name for it. <3

user posted image

Ooh, I knew someone must've received my luck! I tried just one hour prior, missed the birthday summon. Almost birthday buddies tongue.gif

In other news, the necessary pairs for a M Silver x F Mageia pair are about to grow up. Huge shoutouts to the breeder of the Silver!

user posted image

Happy Birthday, Sock! smile.gif

user posted image

Sock Puppet Show indeed! Happy birthday and congrats! wub.gif

While hunting for new eggs I caught a CB silver!! Finally after nearly seven years I managed to catch my first CB metal ;u; *cuddles egg*

Congratulation! And happy Birthday as well!

(Damn, I forgot that I can summon today, now I'm locked until tomorrow. Ah well.)

I used the general rush on the new eggs to catch myself another thalassa and a spessartine - my first!

I grabbed a random vine egg from AP and it hatched into an alt! My first alt and I'm so happy ;v;

Not sure if it's "congrats material" but I thought it was really cool.

About two weeks ago, I pulled the first child of two of Dirtytabs' dragons from the AP. This week, I was trading dragons and got an offer of the second child of the very same pair, but the offer didn't come from Dirtytabs. What are the odds that I find the first child and then someone else finds the second child and offers it to me? xd.png

Now the two sisters are happily reunited on my scroll. biggrin.gif

2 of the new release on only second/third attempt at catching (and on the hour drop, no less!), plus a Gemshard and 2 Pyralspites earlier in t he week. This week is a GOOD week smile.gifsmile.gifwub.gif

WHEN YOU SNAG 2 UNDINES OFF THE AP TO PLAY ALT LOTTERY WITH AND THEY

BOTH

ALT!!!

Like honestly what even?? I'm in shock. I was at least hoping for one of them to alt, but both? Wow. Thank you gods of DC. wub.gif

Noticed that one of my new release eggs has a "TJ" code, followed by "zoo". biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Already managed to swap one of my extraneous Desert eggs for an Alpine egg too, so now all I need is one from the Volcano and I'll have a full set of the gold ones.

CB thalassa hatched and I grabbed another new release egg.