sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB almandine and two spessertines <3

My first. I missed the release.

Oh, that's where it went. Congrats! xd.png

Went to the cave to look for a z-coded sunstone. Misclicked biomes, noticed the word "polished" and nabbed a Spessartine! laugh.gif My favourite colour of them!

Today I was going to have two slots to play with during the day, but then I was gifted two great eggs by a wonderful person (thank you thank you thank you wub.gif ), and that's the most perfect way to keep me away from DC (except for right now because I had to go look at the first of TJ's new release dragon that grew up) so I can finally get some housework done. biggrin.gif

I got a Gaia, Blusang, and a blue dino all in one day

What is this luck? Rares never liked me ;o;

I also accidentally grabbed a dorsal- Oh well

I caught a CB Cheese on the AP, hatched it, and traded it for two Lunar Herald hatchies. :3

Oh my I can't believe it blink.gif

I went to the desert at the 5 minutes drop looking for a Lunar Herald and when I refreshed the page there were both a "faint iridescence" and a "Mana courses". I starred at them for 3 good seconds before realizing that and deciding to click on the mageia... and I got it!

Made many successful trades today!

CB M Silver -> CB Incuhatchable, influencable egg! (Thanks!<3)

CB Nebula -> Alpine Lunar Herald Egg

And some pretties for an ND a couple of days ago wub.gif

Caught a magma this morning, trading it for some Lunar hatchlings.

Good week on DC!

Misclicked a Sunstone egg but managed to repulse it.

Think I might need to stock up on Vampires, they seem to be very useful.

Caught my first CB Blue Copper.

now I can have a pair hopefully; uncertain since I can't influence.

Finally caught a Verdingis Copper, my first since their release - and the last one I needed to complete my Copper scroll goals. :3

Edited by stagazer_7

Finally managed to get a brown new release egg.

edit Caught a second brown new release.

edit2: Finally a third brown.

edit3: Got a 4th after a lot of refreshing.

Edited by rubyshoes

After almost two hours of hunting (nearly) every 5 minutes, I finally got my 4th brown Lunar Herald egg, effectively egg-locking me. Of course, that was the exact moment one of my other golden eggs hatched, so it's back to the grind. dry.gif

ETA: I just added a CB magma egg to my collection. Not too bad, either - although I fear that the new breed will turn out to be rare.

Oh, another thing to congratulate me on: I bit three misclicks since the August release started, and two of them got repulsed. biggrin.gif (One died, though.)

Edited by olympe

I was just grumbling in the Bad Luck thread about not having enough reds/pinks to get me through this month as efficiently as I'd like. And then the AP blesses me with a cb pink and two pb reds as incuhatchables. biggrin.gif Yep, I'll totally use some of my limited incubates for those!

Caught a very aptly coded caveblocker.  biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I am so, so envious of that!

Edited by Gryphonic