sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This is what I'm doing currently, as well! Good time to get all the s1 hatchies that I don't have.

Yes! biggrin.gif

I snagged some nice checkers along too.

A messy vine, a nice heartseeker x old pink pseudo checker, and a bunch more :3

Hope my vine alts.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Just caught a green dino egg off the main page. All my other dinos have been traded for....and my ping has been horrid.

so....just blown away

5 indigo heralds hatched and I grabbed 5 more

got a very nice offer on my CB bluesang

a CB spressper.......the coast garnet

(I give up from now on your the pink garnet your the red garnet and your the brown garnet THERE!)

im very satisfied by this offer

Edited by blockEdragon

Got my 3rd CB Silver today.. biggrin.gif Thank you kind person (You know who you are)

edit: Also got my first 2nd gen Tinselkin today~

Edited by Syferia

I was gifted my first CB Silver today!!! It's my first CB metal, I can't believe it. The generosity of people on DC is incredible!

So many feels <3

Have over 12,200 dragons

Congrats indeed! wub.gif

Found and took three blue lunar herald hatchlings on the Dragonmarket (please be females, please be females) and four of my own blue eggs are in the process of hatching. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Congrats indeed! wub.gif

Found and took three blue lunar herald hatchlings on the Dragonmarket (please be females, please be females) and four of my own blue eggs are in the process hatching. biggrin.gif

thanks and congrats to you as well smile.gif

Caught two more brown/bronze lunars today so far on the AP (last night I grabbed 3 all CB from the AP).

Picked up three beautiful metals in the AP, as well as a CB gold lunar hatchie. It grew up right as I clicked it for an insta-adult. smile.gif

Today I bred almost everything nice from my scroll and mostly dragons showed no interest, or gave wrong eggs. That is not what I wanted to share tho- I bred my JOHn male dragon, cause maybe someone would like it (I really wanted to give away something good as today I got my diploma and wanted to doubled world's happiness).

As this JOHn dragon's mom was CB ice I bred him with first cb female ice that was on top of my page... I didn't realise that ger code has "CAR" in it... and the new egg's has "pET". You get it? Car+pet? Anyone? *Crickets chirping*

Ahem, I am proud and happy to have this egg smile.gif

Nearly reaching my goal of a pair from each biome for the Sapphire Lunar Heralds. If everything goes well for me my offer on the last Sapphire for my 'first wave' of Sapphire Lunar Heralds will be accepted and then there is only waiting for my favourites the Silver Lunar Heralds. cool.gif

Went on a big cleaning spree among my dragons, releasing almost everything messy except for a few that have some special significance, and all my duplicate frozen hatchlings except my alts and my black hatchie army. I need to do more, like clean out some of the ones that have refused their mates, but it's a good start. I set almost 90 dragons free today.

All my Blue eggs hatched and I was able to snag another pair. biggrin.gif

Traded for a 3rd gen shimmer. It's my first 3rd gen from a non-holiday line. A bronze spiral with dorsals <3

Just received three more hatchlings - two reds and another pink. wub.gif Thank you, amazing person, you know who you are. wink.gif