sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught Two CB Chronos o.O They were both there as soon as I clicked the biome xd.png (Different times of course)

Tomorrow most of my remaining eggs will hatch so more space for some AP fansite-grown hatchies and mainly just waiting for those pesky Silver Lunars haha.

EDIT: All but one of my eggs are hatching by this time tomorrow c:

And most of my hatchies from Friday/Saturday gendered! Yay.

Edited by moonstone981

Caught an ungendered spirit ward hatchling in the AP just now, with six hours left on its timer. I have a new adult now biggrin.gif

After many years on DC, I just caught my first (removed link due to egg sickness- blink.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Congrats, xxBurningxx! You never believe it's possible until it happens.

My last two blue lunar heralds gendered correctly without influence biggrin.gif

I don't believe I've ever been 21/21 scroll locked with entirely hatchlings before. Cool! Thanks incuhatchable AP!

I don't have any adult CB Summers and totally forgot to hunt/trade for them earlier in the season, oops.

They seem to be dropping a lot though and I managed to catch 4 in the same drop with one dropping after another. 8D I have 6 CB Summer eggs now.

I don't have any adult CB Summers and totally forgot to hunt/trade for them earlier in the season, oops.

They seem to be dropping a lot though and I managed to catch 4 in the same drop with one dropping after another. 8D I have 6 CB Summer eggs now.

Yeah, something about the August release has made the seasonals go bonkers. I've seen two or even three up at a time for several days now.

Eeeeeeeh I actually caught a silver in the cave! And that even though it took me at least a second the realise what it was!

Eeeeeeeh I actually caught a silver in the cave! And that even though it took me at least a second the realise what it was!

Hurrah! That is always so exciting!!

I just caught my first EVER CB Bronze, a red one! Woohoooooooooo!

Hurrah! That is always so exciting!!

I just caught my first EVER CB Bronze, a red one! Woohoooooooooo!

Bronze? Copper perchance? Congrats! biggrin.gif

happy.gif finally have a full CB set of Xeno's with catching a Chrono today.

now i just need one more Blue Lunar from the Alpine and i'll have my fill of those lovely dragons as well wub.gif

just caught a glimpse of a Gold flash by xd.png (congrats to whoever was fast enough to snag it!!) and i'm hoping to catch an Almadine while hunting for my last Lunar so i can have a CB pair of those as well.

this release has been the best!! i can't wait for the silvers

Edited by Red2111

asdf;lkjasdfa My beautiful beautiful trio dragons decided to summon my second GON egg for me today! It's been nearly two years of trying on and off since the first success, which happened on December 29, 2013, and MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD! Even better, the beautiful little miracle's code reminds me to do something that I love to do: laugh! Sooo happy :) :) :)

asdf;lkjasdfa My beautiful beautiful trio dragons decided to summon my second GON egg for me today! It's been nearly two years of trying on and off since the first success, which happened on December 29, 2013, and MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD! Even better, the beautiful little miracle's code reminds me to do something that I love to do: laugh! Sooo happy smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hahahah!!! laugh.gif

I came here to write quite exactly the same story! biggrin.gif

Today i summoned my 2nd GoN! Isn't it wonderful?? *.*

Congrats to us... xd.png

Eeeeeeeh I actually caught a silver in the cave! And that even though it took me at least a second to realise what it was!

And a chicken (I'm possibly more excited about that than the silver laugh.gif ) and another spessartine too! Today was a really good day.