sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I think it's a good week for leetle tree hunters, today I got Yoh (greetings to all Shaman King fans wink.gif ). I'm so happy, I was stalking forest for months to get it, and when I lost hope I finally had luck! Congrats to everyone who got they tree lately!

I got a gold out of my my gold X guardian checker! I can finally bring it out another gen.

Just received a CB silver in exchange for three xeno eggs in a trade. Can't believe my luck. blink.gif

Finally got my hands on a CB Spessartine!! Now...what to do with it..... cool.gif

Today I was lucky enough to get my last missing Xenowyrm. Lineage This means I now have breeding pairs of them all. biggrin.gif Or will have as soon as this one grows up. rolleyes.gif

Oooh that's a really neat code too

Congrats  biggrin.gif

Thank you so much! ^^'

Congrats to @biruko as well! That's a great code! thumbs_up.png

@Capella omg, that code tho'.

@BananaGummyBear64 I know! I was surprised to see it myself. I like it very much. smile.gif

Congrats to everyone for all their achievements! And thanks for everyone's support as well! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by PixelShark

After about a week of reorganizing breeds around, I'm done reorganizing my dragons. All I can think of is ...

user posted image

After about a week of reorganizing breeds around, I'm done reorganizing my dragons. All I can think of is ...

user posted image

That's how I felt the last time I re-arranged my scroll with the legacy custom option, and I have over 1.400 dragons. ohmy.gif

Also, after getting the silver that I traded for earlier today, I gifted it to a friend and therefore completed my personal goal. wub.gif

That's how I felt the last time I re-arranged my scroll with the legacy custom option, and I have over 1.400 dragons. ohmy.gif

Also, after getting the silver that I traded for earlier today, I gifted it to a friend and therefore completed my personal goal. wub.gif

I've only used legacy sort. With 4000+ it can be a pain. xd.png

At least now I should be set for quite a long time. biggrin.gif

Haha funny story y'all

So yesterday I saw a trade post for a cb spessartine and one of the things they wanted was a cb green copper. I offer mine and pm them about it. Today they reply back and said they already accepted another offer. I already have a nice amount of cb spessartines but that one was the second one I ever saw in cave and I was surprised to see the owner put it up for trade.

Fast foward a few hours. I go to check on my scroll and sitting there is a random cb spessartine egg. I'm just like what

Turns out they accepted my offer after all xd.png

So now I have completed my scroll goals for cb spessartines~

I had a lucky day tonight! First I bred this Ember, and followed it up with breeding this Skywing. Then I went hunting for a couple CB Embers for my lineages and nabbed a Gaia Xenowyrm while I was waiting. biggrin.gif

3 things happened

I found CB egg what I was looking for

It hatched sunrise without any help

It genedered right with no influence

GOLD TROPHEHHHHHH poptartFINALTINY.gif

I calculated my time spent on DC, and unless I'm wrong, I have been on DC for 168 days.

One of my friends joined literally one day after me. She is still bronze. I've acquired dragons so fast biggrin.gif /blame stripes

Also, this and this gendered right c: perfect mates!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Oh, my. I keep seeing leetle trees among the eggs every time I hit the forest. ohmy.gif

I made my very first animation! It looks pretty good, so I'm happy. Now to keep on making them! biggrin.gif

Yay, bats! =) I like bats. cool.gif

~~~

My fluffy!

My breeding success. Hoping to get a xeno mate for that.

Finally a mistletoe line. Now I only have two prize line goals remaining - Endless Butter x Salty Lover egg from a nicely named version of the line, and any tinsel x crimson line.

Overall, quite a few 'congrats'-es on my scroll. happy.gif

Caught another Blusang! These babies are half as common as Xenos and yet twice as easy to catch for me! I might actually finish my scroll goal for these without much trading.

Caught another Blusang! These babies  are half as common as Xenos and yet twice as easy to catch for me! I might actually finish my scroll goal for these without much trading.

Congrats! I could use some more of them for trading for valuable things, but I barely ever see them, and when I do, I realize it too late to catch. sad.gif

Bred three vine eggs. Please, give me alts, please give me alts...

Edited by *Silver Fox*

This hatchling colored properly! Yay! biggrin.gif

ETA: And gendered correctly without my influencing it! Wow! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148