sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

While hunting for new eggs I caught a CB silver!! Finally after nearly seven years I managed to catch my first CB metal ;u; *cuddles egg*

!!! I can't believe I actually just got a birthday summon! Oh my gosh. <3 So much love. Now just to come up with a good name for it. <3

Congratulation! And happy Birthday as well!

(Damn, I forgot that I can summon today, now I'm locked until tomorrow. Ah well.)

I used the general rush on the new eggs to catch myself another thalassa and a spessartine - my first!

I grabbed a random vine egg from AP and it hatched into an alt! My first alt and I'm so happy ;v;

Not sure if it's "congrats material" but I thought it was really cool.

About two weeks ago, I pulled the first child of two of Dirtytabs' dragons from the AP. This week, I was trading dragons and got an offer of the second child of the very same pair, but the offer didn't come from Dirtytabs. What are the odds that I find the first child and then someone else finds the second child and offers it to me? xd.png

Now the two sisters are happily reunited on my scroll. biggrin.gif

2 of the new release on only second/third attempt at catching (and on the hour drop, no less!), plus a Gemshard and 2 Pyralspites earlier in t he week. This week is a GOOD week smile.gifsmile.gifwub.gif

WHEN YOU SNAG 2 UNDINES OFF THE AP TO PLAY ALT LOTTERY WITH AND THEY

BOTH

ALT!!!

Like honestly what even?? I'm in shock. I was at least hoping for one of them to alt, but both? Wow. Thank you gods of DC. wub.gif

Noticed that one of my new release eggs has a "TJ" code, followed by "zoo". biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Already managed to swap one of my extraneous Desert eggs for an Alpine egg too, so now all I need is one from the Volcano and I'll have a full set of the gold ones.

CB thalassa hatched and I grabbed another new release egg.

Caught a CB Spessartine.

Was not expecting to get it after I hesitated for a few seconds.

Just caught my first CB Spessartine from the Coast! I missed the Xenowyrm which came before it but I hesitated when the Pyralspite came along. Quite surprised I managed to get it!

Hatched an alt vine. I need one more to freeze, a female, and the lineage is one that I'd be okay freezing. Crossing my fingers that it genders right since I didn't influence, haha.

I dunno what it is, I've had insane luck lately!

I was gifted a Thalassa Xeno, I caught one, I then caught a Mageia, then caught two Spessartines within minutes of each other, then scored a green Copper in a trade for four Summer eggs, traded a Spessartine for one of the Xenos I needed (Just Pyro to go now!), just caught a red Copper and just a few minutes ago, I caught the Chrono I've been searching for. I sure hope this lasts!

Edited by CaptainInsaneway

I dunno what it is, I've had insane luck lately!

I was gifted a Thalassa Xeno, I caught one, I then caught a Mageia, then caught two Spessartines within minutes of each other, then scored a green Copper in a trade for four Summer eggs, traded a Spessartine for one of the Xenos I needed (Just Pyro to go now!), just caught a red Copper and just a few minutes ago, I caught the Chrono I've been searching for. I sure hope this lasts!

The day or two after a new release is the best time to go hunting rares. Most players are either distracted or egg-locked. tongue.gif

I've seen so many coppers, xenos, and spessartines in the last 24 hours...