sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wow, bred two Golds today. blink.gif I thought I ruined the chance of progressing on the lineage when I ended up breeding a Gold from the Canopy x Gold pair who had already produced a shiny, but then I got this egg.

Edit: Awesome, got a Water egg. happy.gif I also made it to third gen in a different lineage.

Edited by Tehya Faye

This gendered correctly! Even though I didn't influence it! (Or at least I don't think I did?? xd.pngI doubt I would bother influencing on a long-gen AP catch, but maybe I did and I'm derping out... )

@shadsofchaos - I hope so! I still don't have any CBs haha rolleyes.gif You have done me a solid and changed that fact for me, thank you so much! wub.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

YOOOOO I MANAGED TO GET A SILVER FROM THE DESERT

Also saw a Thunder dragon there but someone got it! I was egg locked anyways so that's okay tongue.gif

WHEEEEEE-

I actually caught a CB Chronos. For once. *tradefodder here I come*

Edit: And a CB Thalassa c:

@Seghs

Congrats <3 I remember getting my first silver! Forest <3

Edited by Stellaluna22

Welp, along with my Silver I managed to snag TWO Thunder's

now I just need to somehow get a CB Pink female within the next few days to influence my Magma egg... dry.gif

Snagged a CB Tan Ridgewing, whooo. Only my second one too, although chances are I'll end up trading it xd.png

Also got the name Mount Midoriyama. Seriously, no American Ninja Warrior fans on DC I guess rolleyes.gif Edit: Speaking of that made me want to go try that name, and I actually just got American Ninja Warrior! laugh.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Got this gorgeous from trading my Chronos!

Now if only I had a perfect radiant angel mate for it...too bad I didn't join during a Valentine's day..

From trading a Chrono? Wish I knew who that was lol, I got 2 I can trade for it.

So I have 1 CB Gaia, 2 CB Chronos ,and 2 CB Thalassas. If only I could catch a Mageia lol

Traded for This. Now if I could only get a shimmer with the correct mate to make a checker.

Edited by lollipop00

Got gifted a second generation prize~

Wheeeeee, thank you so much I'm going to breed checkers, stair steps and oh my gosh hyperventilating

You know who you are and thanks so much, you are the absolute best

Caught a CB incuhatchable thunder on the AP

Gave away several eggs today and freed six egg slots just in case a new release is tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I consider having empty slots for longer than 10 minutes a success. tongue.gif

SAW a silver in the jungle (sadly missed it), but I did grab a paper from the desert. wink.gif

Edit: Also caught a magma in the volcano. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

SAW a silver in the jungle (sadly missed it), but I did grab a paper from the desert. wink.gif

Edit: Also caught a magma in the volcano. smile.gif

Saw a silver and a gaia at the same time. I think you can imagine which one I got tongue.gif

Had to abandon an egg to make room though before I went hunting but then someone took the pyro so I have one eggslot left.

After four failed attempts to get a Xeno today, my fifth try was a success! I now have two CB Xenos, woooooo!

Edit: make that three

Edited by Capella

I had overburdened on a CB Chronos, and then in my derp rage I incubated an egg. Then a few minutes later I catch an almost all number CB Mageia smile.gif