sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for a messy (well, it was a 3G stair but had no pattern, so I consider it messy) alt Vine hatchie to freeze~

Also I traded for a 2G Thalassa from Bright Pink! (My very first 2G x BP, and a beautiful one at that!) wub.gif

Here's to hoping it genders right, unfortunately the egg was too low-time to influence...

A pretty 3EG undine hatched yellow/alt.

I arranged an IOU for a CB spessartine that I'm going to gift to my friend as I promised to do. wub.gif I couldn't be happier. And thank you, you kind person - you know who you are. wub.gif

Remember that nhio checker I was grumbling about misgendering in the other thread?

A name popped into my head that made it all better. biggrin.gif

I'm amazed that wasn't taken, really.

Remember that nhio checker I was grumbling about misgendering in the other thread?

A name popped into my head that made it all better. biggrin.gif

I'm amazed that wasn't taken, really.

Oh, nice one! Congrats on getting it! smile.gif

Got a new Pink from my Pink x Terrae lineage. happy.gif This will come in handy once my established pairs get me to the 4th gen. Plus, you know, Influence. xd.png

I got my Thalassa Xeno AT LAST. I'm so happy! I had notions of sitting in the cave catching ultra rares to trade, but I caught it all on my own ~ I have so many lineage plans! Now to think of lineage ideas for lil Gaia guy...

Advancing my rainbow bit by bit! biggrin.gif About 4 weeks' worth of failed breedings with that Brute and a Red, and I switched mates and got this first try. biggrin.gif

Next is Cassare, then Harvest, then Gold Wyvern, then maybe Canopy, then back to Mint. Then from there, who knows? DOUBLE RAINBOW MAYBE

Nabbed 2 CB Astrapi's in the Departure thread.

*Watches everyone dash to the Departures board*

xd.png

I traded for a CB spessartine to gift it to a friend and influenced it male. It has just hatched. wub.gif

Reds came off cooldown so I'll have most slots open if/when a release happens this weekend.

Hatched a 2nd gen alt vine which I gave to my sister (it's only her second). wub.gif

Edit: And another alt! smile.gif This one is off to The Giving Tree. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I managed to reclaim the Silver with a horrible lineage that I bred; I'm going to try and turn it into a ND. smile.gif

Unlocked myself entirely! Hopefully my sister will manage to do something about her scroll situation by tomorrow as well so that we are super ready for a potential August release. wink.gif

Edit: While it was still available, I influenced my sister's pyrope egg using my old pink female. And it worked, it's a girl! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Unlocked myself entirely! Hopefully my sister will manage to do something about her scroll situation by tomorrow as well so that we are super ready for a potential August release. wink.gif

Edit: While it was still available, I influenced my sister's pyrope egg using my old pink female. And it worked, it's a girl! wub.gif

Hope we get an August release!