sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally figured out how to change my password and access the forum again. I'm so happy! wub.gif

Finally figured out how to change my password and access the forum again. I'm so happy! wub.gif

And so am I. wub.gif

I was gifted a 2G Hellhorse from a CB Hellhorse from someone very kind, you know who you are, thank you smile.gif

Those names rock!  If he wants, he's welcome to come and name some of mine.  xd.png

Those were definitely the best of his naming, mostly he just named them after what they reminded him of (plus my usual prefixes), so I got quite a few things things like a boulder, padlock, seahorse and uh... Venetian assassin xd.png. Much better than trying to come up with names myself!

Those were definitely the best of his naming, mostly he just named them after what they reminded him of (plus my usual prefixes), so I got quite a few things things like a boulder, padlock, seahorse and uh... Venetian assassin xd.png. Much better than trying to come up with names myself!

Now I'm tempted to wander over to the college campus and ask for random names/phrases from anyone that appears to be experiencing an altered state of consciousness. And in this town, that'll be most of them.

Currently happy that my eggslots are mostly open. I could incuhatch the last two spaces tonight if I need to.

Edit: Have been waiting for a trade to go through on a gold x marrow 4th gen I'll need as a mate for a 4th gen I'll be breeding on Halloween. The trade's been left hanging for a few days, but I really wanted it so I checked to see if their post was updated to ask for something else. Okay, now it's TWO thalassas/pyros from F gold. I can do that. I checked to see if the biome of the other gold to minimize chances of random-xeno accidents. Coast-born? Good, time to whistle up the other M thalassa.

Result? GOLD egg. ohmy.gif So if that destined-soulmate pair isn't accepted, I'll be putting them up together because it's just awesome. biggrin.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

!!! I can't believe I actually just got a birthday summon! Oh my gosh. <3 So much love. Now just to come up with a good name for it. <3

user posted image

!!! I can't believe I actually just got a birthday summon! Oh my gosh. <3 So much love. Now just to come up with a good name for it. <3

user posted image

Ooh, I knew someone must've received my luck! I tried just one hour prior, missed the birthday summon. Almost birthday buddies tongue.gif

In other news, the necessary pairs for a M Silver x F Mageia pair are about to grow up. Huge shoutouts to the breeder of the Silver!

user posted image

Happy Birthday, Sock! smile.gif

user posted image

Sock Puppet Show indeed! Happy birthday and congrats! wub.gif