sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wow, I found a CB Red in the AP! Don't see that too often. I was just hoping it had a good lineage when it turned up. xd.png

I meant to breed a 2gen Green Copper from male Gold but they produced a Gold. X) haha http://dragcave.net/lineage/WeNFi The code is pretty cool, though. And also caught a Spessartine today.

Edited by suskekun222

I summoned my third and final GoN today!! Thanks to my lovely thunder Brutaka wub.gif

Welp, snagged a spessartine

GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR LUCK PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ohmy.gif

Congrats, everyone! biggrin.gif Also, I just caught a green dino. wink.gif AND A GAIA. AND ANOTHER GAIA. Oh, my. ohmy.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR LUCK PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ohmy.gif

Congrats, everyone! biggrin.gif Also, I just caught a green dino. wink.gif AND A GAIA. AND ANOTHER GAIA. Oh, my. ohmy.gif

Aw man you can have all my xenowyrm luck, I already caught over 40 of those since their release

I need my Spessartine luck since I have only seen 3 in cave and only caught two of the three.

My bad luck is being egg locked with the possibility of a new release at 3 am buuut I have a 2nd Gen prize, several cb gaias, and a cb Spessartine and I refuse to drop those.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Got a couple more CB Summers. These two are the last I need for my scroll goals. happy.gif

Edit: Also a Pyro! Not the CB Brown Copper I was looking for, but I shall definitely take it. xd.png Edit2: And I got that CB Brown Copper I needed~

Edited by Tehya Faye

Missed a cheese, caught a blue dino right after.

I don't care that I missed the cheese, because if I got it, I would have been locked anyway, so I still would have only gotten 1 rare.

I also currently have a growing chicken, and a CB magma which I got from the departures thread.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Bred this wub.gif

Torn between keeping and gifting.

I might've mentioned this before, I don't know, but along with the 2 CB Mageia and CB Blusang I caught, I caught my first Red Dino!!

I also got gifted this lovely 3G Silver x Shadow Walker with Frills in the base wub.gif

A bit late, but I'm still so glad that these two didn't refuse and produced an egg!

And even better, that egg went to a fantastic home~ biggrin.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Been trying to catch a mana for several hours. I keep seeing them, but they're getting snatched awfully fast. So once again I see one and do my flailing multiclick on top of it - egg claimed by another user.

Except a few minutes later, I find it on my scroll. It seems I was clicking so fast it registered as present but claimed for a beat after I tagged it. laugh.gif

Also, I traded for a mate for something I'll be able to breed this next V-day. Checking that off in advance felt good.

Was pretty bummed for having no internet for two weeks and the lingering fear of a release, but then I discovered that my friend hatched my eggies and this one not only gendered correctly, she also colored correctly! ^___________^

Been trying to get a blue neb for months over different pairings so aw yiss.