sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After 9 months , breeding every week, my first 2nd Gen shimmer has bred its very first shimmer egg!

Daaaaàayyyyyuuummmm ohmy.gif my first 2G gave a tinsel on his first breeding o_o

Caught another chicken and then caught a blusang

edit: Caught another blusang

Edited by rubyshoes

Daaaaàayyyyyuuummmm ohmy.gif my first 2G gave a tinsel on his first breeding o_o

Yeah its a difficult pairing. Gave me more no interest then fail eggs too.

Snagged my very first CB Spessartine Pyralsprite egg out of the Coast! wub.gif

user posted image Just received this! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I'm supposed to get the next 2G Shimmer from this pair too so maybe I'll do a super inbred checker thing...

CB Gold from an IOU <3 It'll (hopefully) be male and like my female gold! Thank you so much to the person who gave it to me, you know who you are biggrin.gif

Snagged my very first CB Spessartine Pyralsprite egg out of the Coast! wub.gif

Lucky! ohmy.gif Congrats! smile.gif

Wheeeeeeeee my iou for a cb gold is now complete  <3

CB Gold from an IOU <3 It'll (hopefully) be male and like my female gold! Thank you so much to the person who gave it to me, you know who you are

tongue.gif

/Sleep deprived, easily entertained

Lucky! ohmy.gif Congrats! smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I've decided on a new naming theme for my dragons. I've pulled my Latin-to-English/English-to-Latin Dictionary out, and I've been opening to random pages and naming my hatchies after the first word my eyes land on. I think it's pretty cool! laugh.gif

I haven't been very active at all lately... So I decided to get on and use the summon bsa as a means to keep active and I actually summoned a GoN! It took a little over a year to obtain my second one! <3

My GoN gendered correctly, so hopefully he doesn't refuse his CB Blusang girl! Also, missed another Silver but at least I got a Cheese xd.png

I was just thinking: "You know, my other blusang never produces any eggs. I should try this one I've never bred." then "no, they might refuse. but it's worth a shot"

I wasn't even expecting an egg, much less the simmer scale I was looking for, but here it is!

Caught 2 CB Chronos and a CB Gaia

Edited by lollipop00

Found this in the AP! I had been stalking it through its grandfather's page for a while xd.png I have the 2G prize from its grandfather.

Caught multiple CB Chronos...do CB Xenos seem to be getting more common for anyone else?

They seem to show up quite frequently now. Not as often as commons but quite more often than green coppers and almandines.