sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

3rd gen Silver hatchling gendered correctly so I can pair it with a 3rd gen Copper smile.gif

I just caught my first ever CB Almandine! O_o Missed the new Pygmy it was sitting behind though >_<

I just caught my first ever CB Almandine! O_o Missed the new Pygmy it was sitting behind though >_<

Congrats! Imo you definitely got the better part of that deal (Almandine vs new pygmy).

I'm sure you could trade it for quite a few of those pygmies if you desired xd.png

Congratz all!

Ehe, true on both counts :3 I'm very surprised - I thought a new release in Alpine but not the Volcano would make them even rarer than usual.

I think I shall brave the obliteration of my action log and breed some nice lineaged BSAs to the AP to celebrate xd.png

Caught a Paper in the desert. Makes up a little for the CB Gold I missed just seconds before that. Congrats, whoever got that one.

aSDFGHHH i caught a gold, wHAT? thank you dc, this week has been a nice week for me smile.gif

Thank you, DJ!! :^)

thank you predator!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Doublelift

aSDFGHHH i caught a gold, wHAT? thank you dc, this week has been a nice week for me smile.gif

Congrats!! It's good to know CB Golds still appear.

Thank you, DJ!! :^)

Oh em gee, that's awesome!! Good for you biggrin.gif

was trying to breed a silver x daydream fail but bred this instead! wub.gif

Beautiful! I actually like that combo and never thought of it before.

My CB Silver just grew up! Now, what to breed it with. smile.gif

Edit: Aaah! I almost bred it right now, before realizing I'm egg-locked. Whew. smile.gif

Edited by The Flash

Beautiful! I actually like that combo and never thought of it before.

thanks happy.gif and it is a very beautiful combo!

Was randomly snatching and incubating eggs from the AP then suddenly, this one alted!

...and I only realized that because the one right below it is a lighter shade xd.png

First vine alt ftw! ♥

I don’t have any unnamed hatchlings or dragons!

Edited by PrincessLucy

Gifted the last of the trio, got a golden wyvern and gave my swallowtail dragon, the name....Laden.

Bwahahahaha

Impressive!

Congratulations!

Caught a spessartine in the caves. biggrin.gif

Awesome feat! Those buggers are hard to capture!

That's super awesome. I don't know if I'd be able to come up with that many names tongue.gif

Recently I had 200 unnamed things and THAT was overwhelming. Which is why I started naming as soon as things hatch.