sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 3 CB Spessartines and 1 CB Silver c:

Still no CB Golds unfortunately xd.png

Shaded my first dragon today!! One of the OPs said it was really good. I am proud. :3

Bred my shimmer thinking it'd be a fail, but turns out they bred a shimmer! Now there's a 4th Gen shimmer lurking in the AP. Good luck to whoever finds it happy.gif!!

Two of my new releases grew up, and more of 'em will hatch/grow up overnight. biggrin.gif

I've almost completed my scroll goal. I just need to make sure that all the new dragons breed with their intended mates. Then I only need one more specific CB dragon.

AP hunted for 2 hours to catch a 2nd Gen prize but someone beat me to it. however, I also caught a cb two headed new release hatchie, cb sunset hatchie, and a 2nd Gen silver ^-^

Edited by Doublelift

Got my first 2G Thuwed, and I have the perfect dragons to start a checker already. wub.gif

Caught an ER CB gemshard egg on the AP and it hatched into my favorite gem color - red.

I'M DONE WITH FINALS AND NOW I CAN DEDICATE MY SUMMER TO READING AND SPRITING AND ENJOY MY LIFE!! *dies of happiness*

I'M DONE WITH FINALS AND NOW I CAN DEDICATE MY SUMMER TO READING AND SPRITING AND ENJOY MY LIFE!! *dies of happiness*

The best feeling ever, yaaaaas. I feel you. alot.png This just happened to me, too!

Caught two CB silvers and can finally gift someone one with it! smile.gif

Congrats!

Caught a blusang. Traded for a gold. Caught a LOOCY code. Got an amazing egg from my generous sister. Got a lucky token. Found a kitchen on the departures thread. Got a description approved. Bred this lovely and had the offspring named just as I imagined. Felt guilty about making people jealous with this post. Wondered whether there is a restriction on how much you can brag before it becomes too much. Discovered that I can write up a reasonable-quality 500 word exposition in about 30 minutes. Decided this post was too long and stopped.

Went back to writing novels. smile.gif

I bred an Electric that was an AP find to a perfect Gold mate that I was recently able to breed, fearing a refusal because they're both difficult to replace... and they bred a Gold egg! AAAAaaaaa! biggrin.gif

caught a cb magelight hatchie in the AP! thanks whoever abandoned her. smile.gif