sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Saw my first CB Spring. Didn't pick it up though 'cuz I'm hunting for Dinos (or other rares) ATM.

Saw my first CB Spring. Didn't pick it up though 'cuz I'm hunting for Dinos (or other rares) ATM.

You have about 2 weeks left to pick one up, before Summers replace them.

I managed to snag two gold wyvern eggs from the biomes. Without using influence I got a breeding pair ( 1 male, 1 female ).

You have about 2 weeks left to pick one up, before Summers replace them.

Eh. That's plenty of time. smile.gif I just need to get a Dino first.

Edited by The Flash

I finally got around to posting my dragon request, hopefully my babies will be accepted. :3

I caught three ap vamps just now! Two of them were just hanging around for like 10 secs before I discovered them.

ETA: make that four.

Edited by tinti

My Dragon Request was accepted! I can't wait to see these guys finished. My little evergreen babies. wub.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

*grins*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/01Z92

been trying since march to get a GW and finally got one after shamming the pair mercilessly on the forums for the past 2 weeks and getting nothing but green coppers xd.png

user posted image

so close

Edited by Red2111

Thank you!!! I was so happy I caught it!!!

That's awesome. My first was a gift, my latest was traded for. I still have yet to experience the joy of catching one. Enjoy it! They have so many pretty mates. *coughlikethiscough*

While on the hunt for CB White eggs today I caught only 1, BUT I did end up catching 5x CB Magmas in the Volcano (I hunt there for whites since I usually find them there and yes I do biome skip) and egg locked myself with them. I think I caught them all in less than 2 hours. Best trio catching feat for me yet. biggrin.gif Best part is, I can trade them for multiple CB White hatchlings wub.gif

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. (All in lineage links can't post view links, just click and check time if you want c: I'm just so excited, I just returned hunting in cave a few weeks ago biggrin.gif

Edited by Saynna