sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Randomly bred this and it turned out way better than expected, definitely gonna continue this lineage c:

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

thank you smile.gif

Caught a CB colossus on the AP - I still don't have enough of these yet as I'm trying to catch 'em off the AP instead of the biome.

thank you smile.gif

Caught a CB colossus on the AP - I still don't have enough of these yet as I'm trying to catch 'em off the AP instead of the biome.

Finding CBs on the AP can be really hard, especially newer breeds- congrats!

Gingehfish gifted me a 2G Shimmer!! wub.gif This is my first- and likely to be my only- 2G prize! *all hail Gingehfish!!!!*

Edited by Sylph264

This has been a long time in coming i have gone from user posted image To user posted image

Wow, that's a brave one o_O Congrats!

This has been a long time in coming i have gone from user posted image To user posted image

Daaaaang. That's super brave o_o I could not do it.

My 4 CB Magelights (hoarding, much? biggrin.gif) and CB Hooktalon eggs hatched! smile.gif

Caught a copper from the caves last night. Caught a Spessartine -from the AP- today o.o

Like I know their rarity is already dwindling, but this is still a surprise for me xd.png

Also, Xehanort grew up! He didn't produce an egg with his mate, but at least it's not a refusal! =D (thanks again, olympe!)

(Assuming they don't refuse) I have the set up to make a 4th gen EG checker from a spriters Alt. I am quite happy. I'm also getting more mates for some of my Valentines dragons, there will be soooo many 3rd gen EG checkers on the AP next year. :3

Tried vampire biting again after a few months. 4/5 transformed, one died, and only one was tossed to the AP biggrin.gif

Sooo, I got Paint.net last night. Best. Idea. Ever. Now I can make transparent items and add stuff to my egg sprites! :3