sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Had another 5 Magelight eggs hatch today! That makes 8 frozen S1 Magelights and 2 adults. biggrin.gif

Congratulations, Cyanna!

I also summoned my until today only Guardian of Nature on my first try. I think i got 2 'til 3 full sets of Legendary Trio Dragons.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Summoned a Guardian of Nature on the first try.  smile.gif

Wow! blink.gif Congrats, thats amazing! It took me at least 100 attempts until I summoned my first GoN and I guess it'll take another 1000 for my next. Nice job!

Summoned my second Guardian of Nature a few days ago, and this makes 2/2 for me. O.o Makes me feel guilty for all the people who've been trying for years and still don't have one.

But we can have 3/3 Guardians of Nature. blink.gif

Congratulations!

But we can have 3/3 Guardians of Nature. blink.gif

Congratulations!

I know that- I meant two successful summons out of two summoning attempts. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I know that- I meant two successful summons out of two summoning attempts. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Where are you people getting this much luck? Its incredible! Congrats! Now lets just hope it works on the third try..

Edited by lovecats99

Got the last CB Gold I needed! biggrin.gif I didn't want to post about it until I knew for sure that influence worked, and thankfully it did. No need to hunt for any more CB Metals (unless Coppers count).

Caught a CB Red. biggrin.gif It's been a while since I seen one of them in the cave so it made me happy. Also added two more Magelight pygmies to my small yet slowly growing hoard. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Caught a CB Red. biggrin.gif It's been a while since I seen one of them in the cave so it made me happy. Also added two more Magelight pygmies to my small yet slowly growing hoard. happy.gif

Really? Hmmm. I see Reds in the cave all the time. Same applies to all da BSA dragons, honestly. Anyways, congrats! smile.gif

Oh, and speaking of Magelight Pygmy Wyvern hoarding... I now have 5 eggs and 9 S1 Frozen Hatchies... biggrin.gif

Edited by The Flash

Rogue is magic.

He's produced 3 shinies, with two being from commons, all within 3 breedings. I didn't know prizes could be this great!

I caught my very first dino from the cave!

Congrats. Perhaps it was the one I missed (because I thought it was a common) just a couple of minutes ago. biggrin.gif

Second day on the site and I got a Magma, Thunder, and Blusang Lindwurm today.

Congrats! smile.gif

BTW your sig link is broken.

Edited by The Flash

Not sure if its the right thread BUT I AM SO EXCITED.

After i dont know how many years.....:

user posted image

Edited by Alrak

Congratultions, everyone!

I FINALLY managed to grab another green two-headed lindwurm. Just one more and I'm set. (Of course, the one from today took weeks of stalking the forest biome, so it might be a while laugh.gif)

din0L and sAUrA didn't produce an egg, but did not refuse. Whew. smile.gif

Maybe their eventual child will be rawr? xd.png *hoping for it*

Congratulations Alrak and Mistress of Whispers! It looks like both of your hard work paid off. smile.gif I had no idea the green two-headed lindwurms were that rare!

Finally my Frill-base lineage project is moving forward. I believe this is my first 4G egg I've ever bred in the project AND it's a Gold. wub.gif It's currently hidden for its protection. *snuggles her little cloud of fog*

Edited by Syiren