sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Made it to 11,400 critters

Um, Ruby?

That's not a scroll. That's a blueprint for world domination. xd.png Congrats!

Congratz!

Um, Ruby?

That's not a scroll.  That's a blueprint for world domination.  xd.png  Congrats!

Yes. Yes it is smile.gif Thanks.

And all but some of the growing hatchlings are named.

Caught two more plated colossus eggs off the AP (I'm a little behind in my number of them as compared to the other breeds in the last two releases so I've been trying to grab more of them from the AP).

edit: thanks bigbite100 smile.gif

edited due to finally noticing a typo

Edited by rubyshoes

I caught my second CB gold! Eeeeeeeeee! With the one I was gifted last year, I only need one more to complete my scroll goals. poptartFINALTINY.gif

QUOTE (blackdragon71 @ May 17 2015, 10:38 AM)

Um, Ruby?

That's not a scroll.  That's a blueprint for world domination.  xd.png.png  Congrats!

Yes. Yes it is smile.gif Thanks.

Caught two more plated colossus eggs off the AP (I'm a little behind in my number of them as compared to the other breeds in the last two releases so I've been trying to grab more of them from the AP).

o.O Wooooah. I agree with the world domination. May my guardian force (almost 2200) join with you when you decide is it time to invade?

Edited by ytak

I caught my second CB gold! Eeeeeeeeee! With the one I was gifted last year, I only need one more to complete my scroll goals. poptartFINALTINY.gif

o.O Wooooah. I agree with the world domination. May my guardian force (almost 2200) join with you when you decide is it time to invade?

Yep. We will take all the help we can get. smile.gif Congrats on your gold

Ruby gemshard grew up - http://dragcave.net/lineage/NmZwU

Three successful breedings in a row? For a Shimmer I find that pretty darn impressive. blink.gif Even my Trios give me a harder time than that.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BDREY - I think I may hold on to this one. I like its code too. wub.gif

Managed to catch my first ever CB Silver and summoned my first GoN! biggrin.gif

Whoa! That is very impressive. *Looks at scroll* I feel the need to make a better effort at naming. I've been slaking.

In other news: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A4YGL Tinselkin.

I think I might have already posted about this little one, but it bears repeating. Crossing my fingers while waiting for other stuff to happen. xd.png

Managed to catch my first ever CB Silver and summoned my first GoN! biggrin.gif

Congrats~

Someone apparently got jealous and viewbomed my scroll xd.png Oh well. At least my eggies have decent views for when they are ready to hatch~

Wow, I was just excited about getting a total of 2000!

Finally managed to get this bred as a mate for him.

I know GWs aren't rare like the wiki says but really Flamingos are supposedly common, so the struggle to get a Flamingo as the second breed for this gen was a surprise.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Was not expecting this on the first go.

ETA: Thanks, Pandalf! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just bred this and this

After having these two silvers reject literally every mate I was so happy that they finally bred true biggrin.gif

Finally managed to get this bred as a mate for him.

I know GWs aren't rare like the wiki says but really Flamingos are supposedly common, so the struggle to get a Flamingo as the second breed for this gen was a surprise.

The holly contest is collecting flamingos. smile.gif

In news, hatchie!

The holly contest is collecting flamingos. smile.gif

In news, hatchie!

There is that helping out :3 But really I wouldn't expect that to push a common over a 'rare'.

Crossing fingers for correct colouring for your hatchie smile.gif Congrats!

Whoa! That is very impressive. *Looks at scroll* I feel the need to make a better effort at naming. I've been slaking.

In other news: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A4YGL Tinselkin.

I think I might have already posted about this little one, but it bears repeating. Crossing my fingers while waiting for other stuff to happen.  xd.png

Thanks smile.gif

from harlequinraven:

Wow, I was just excited about getting a total of 2000!

Congrats and thanks, harlequinravin

I woke up to this beautiful thuwed this morning - https://dragcave.net/lineage/elMDA

Was not expecting this on the first go.

ohmy.gif really pretty!

Congrats!

caught a cb silver! ^.^

also, my female pink popped up at the right second to influence my ER silver egg smile.gif

thanks predatorfan!!

Edited by Doublelift

caught a cb silver! ^.^

also, my female pink popped up at the right second to influence my ER silver egg smile.gif

Woo! Congratulations!