sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thank you both of you. wub.gif Well, I still haven't decided just yet what i'm going to do my confusion but I guess I should fog it just for good measure.

And don't worry Dewdropmon, there'll always be a chance!

True. ^^ I'll get one eventually~ I hope you come to a decision that makes you happy.

True. ^^ I'll get one eventually~ I hope you come to a decision that makes you happy.

I found two on my own and have traded for the rest. I have a better eye for silvers. I caught a lot of silvers on my own even before I started being able to trade for them. It takes a lot of patience at the 5-minute refreshes, or just pure, dumb luck. You also usually need a fast connection and a quick eye/hand. I had to train my eye. I always just decide on one thing to hunt in a particular biome. That way I am primed to look for exactly that description. It's too hard to try to find everything in any given biome.

Yisssss!!! Done 8D

The mate was giving a lot of trouble with multiple refusals and no interests. I was getting worried I won't be able to breed one up before spring ends haha

I.. caught my first CB Gold.. The first I've ever seen in the cave. I actually mistook it for a Nebula at first and once I realised, I clicked and was sure I would have lost it.

Now the question is, what the hell am I gonna do with a CB Gold?! i never anticipated this in all my life and i am profoundly confused ;_;

Congrats. smile.gif Month 2 and I still haven't caught one myself. xd.png

Congrats. smile.gif Month 2 and I still haven't caught one myself. xd.png

Heh, I only got my first CB after over a year of playing, but then again, seeing as you already have Two CB Silvers, I wouldn't think you'd be waiting too long.

Looks like I'm lucky today, Just caught a two cb nebula and another cb thunder, might be nifty for completing my first legendary trio biggrin.gif

Edited by tinti

After much effort, I am rewarded.

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my first GoN!

After much effort, I am rewarded.

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my first GoN!

Congrats! happy.gif I've been on my first for about a year now to no success so i'm you'll get your second in no time!

There are several reasons why I'm in love with the egg I just bred. wub.gif

1. The parents didn't refuse each other

2. It's a Pyralspite and not a black (was hoping for the orange)

3. it's code. - Since it's fo' me I think I'll keep it. xd.png

Now I don't feel so bad that my shimmer refused her mate. biggrin.gif

ETA: And if it genders right I already have a mate for it. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Just caught a CB Almandine and a CB Red Copper not the rares I want but still biggrin.gif

Well just caught another CB Red Copper. I just need a Metal now.

Caught another CB Red Copper moving my count to 3 eggs. Never seen this many Red Coppers in a day lol

Edited by lollipop00

one and two, thank you, today has been a good week despite the fact that ive missed a lot of metals in the cave wub.gif Edited by Doublelift

I have been apart of dragon cave for 5 yeras now and I gotta say, catching my first cave born Silver feels pretty damn good.

just got a leetle tree biggrin.gif

stared at it for 3 seconds before i finally clicked

Edited by Bromeliad

Traded for the last hatchling I needed to complete my dino collection smile.gif

Yesssss! Finallly the silly Alpine gave me an Ice egg, which mean my first Legendary Trio is complete!