sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'd actually love a Platinum trophy. Perhaps for people with 1000+ dragons or more?

Also, bit late, but bred a Magma on the first try and I plan to make it into a lineage very soon!

Congrats on the Neglected and everybody else's accomplishes! happy.gif

Thanks! Congrats on the Magma!

I would love a trophy for 1k+ dragons. That'd be awesome!

I saw my first CB Spessartine just now and I was fast enough to catch it! Yay!

I saw my first CB Spessartine just now and I was fast enough to catch it! Yay!

Congrats! happy.gif I've never seen or caught a Spessartine in the Coast yet (only an Almandine which I somehow managed to catch) so i'm quite impressed!

Edited by lovecats99

Had to hide my scroll because I have a CB Silver, a perfect EG prizefail, two CB Almandines, assorted CB BSA hatchies, and two 2G prizes growing on it. rolleyes.gif

And a z-coded CB Gold. biggrin.gif

Edited by Miral

I tried my hand at spriting an egg, I did pretty well! :3

Congrats, dear!

I know how hard that is!

You go and make an awesome dragon! wink.gif

Did a couple of testbreeds...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 successes and he didn't refuse her \o/

Hmm, this is the second new release egg I've grabbed from the AP. First one was a Spotted and second was a Magelight. Maybe I'll find a Hooktalon to finish it off?

Had to hide my scroll because I have a CB Silver, a perfect EG prizefail, two CB Almandines, assorted CB BSA hatchies, and two 2G prizes growing on it. rolleyes.gif

And a z-coded CB Gold. biggrin.gif

Lucky duck!

*hides scroll* ('cause it ain't awesome like yours D:)

My first 2G prize gendered properly a few minutes ago.

My first 2G prize gendered properly a few minutes ago.

Even luckier. I'm happy for you happy.gif

Caught a Greater Spotted Drake and a Magelight Pygmy so I could gift them on the Departures thread. (The downside is, nobody seems to want them, even in separate one-way transfers. Pondering abandoning them.)

I traded for this lovely girl today! Thinking about incorporating her into a Spotted Greenwing x Hellfire lineage. I think it'd look pretty. happy.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Soo, I may have spent about an hour of time figuring out shading and stuff today, look what I made! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

Soo, I may have spent about an hour of time figuring out shading and stuff today, look what I made! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

Yay more pygmies! biggrin.gif

On that note, I found 2 z-coded Magelights smile.gif

i'm literally never on this site anymore haha but last week I remembered about it and caught three cb's of the "new" gemstone eggs and they just hatched and in some magical kind of way i got one of each color :~)

Oooo I really like that!

Bred first try without any fertility BSAs. smile.gif

After all my Silvers failing in making one single egg, messy or not, it was nice to finally have a successful breed. It was literally just a test breed and I didn't expect it to come out first try! (I was expecting an Avatar!)

I just wonder, what to do with such an egg..?

Edited by lovecats99

Testbred a 4G Bronze Tinsel x Silver Tinsel from checkered lineages and gifted it to the AP. Hope it finds a good home. ^^ Also happy that my new dragons hatched safetly and will soon grow up, plus caught 5 more new eggs. happy.gif

After all my Silvers failing in making one single egg, messy or not, it was nice to finally have a successful breed. It was literally just a test breed and I didn't expect it to come out first try! (I was expecting an Avatar!)

That is super pretty! ohmy.gif

Keep, influence, get an avatar from a different pair to create a checker. smile.gif

I'll be happy to breed you an avatar to make a checker ^^