sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 4 CB Magelights (hoarding, much? biggrin.gif) and CB Hooktalon eggs hatched! smile.gif

Caught a copper from the caves last night. Caught a Spessartine -from the AP- today o.o

Like I know their rarity is already dwindling, but this is still a surprise for me xd.png

Also, Xehanort grew up! He didn't produce an egg with his mate, but at least it's not a refusal! =D (thanks again, olympe!)

(Assuming they don't refuse) I have the set up to make a 4th gen EG checker from a spriters Alt. I am quite happy. I'm also getting more mates for some of my Valentines dragons, there will be soooo many 3rd gen EG checkers on the AP next year. :3

Tried vampire biting again after a few months. 4/5 transformed, one died, and only one was tossed to the AP biggrin.gif

Sooo, I got Paint.net last night. Best. Idea. Ever. Now I can make transparent items and add stuff to my egg sprites! :3

I'm finding pretty lineages in the AP happy.gif Found this pretty Harvest, and now I'm undecided in whether to bred it to this equally handsome Harvest (which was another AP find), or try finding Gold mates for them both ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Successfully turned a hatchie into an ND! biggrin.gif

... but it died T_T

Good news: I bred this!

Bad news: I was an idiot and influenced it incorrectly. xd.png Time to contact a trusted individual to remove the influence.

Edit: Aaand fixed. Thanks again Saynna. happy.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Bred this successfully!

I was afraid that the bases for the lineages would look bad together, but actually if I continue this I think it might look somewhat decent. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

Bred this successfully!

I was afraid that the bases for the lineages would look bad together, but actually if I continue this I think it might look somewhat decent. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

If your gemshard decides to be a Ruby Gemshard then for me it would be perfect. Congratulations!

This Vine not alted and i influenced it male so i can go to the 6th generation this year with my Mammut Hedge Project.

Now i am finally not egglocked and trying to breed my first Hedge for June. Two pairs produced no egg or doesn't show much interest. 14 pairs remaining and the mentioned Dark Green has to growing up soon i want to breed him. biggrin.gif

Oh i am egglocked because i received an egg from the Targaryen project also a reason to feel very good. ^^

Edited by Tigerkralle

If your gemshard decides to be a Ruby Gemshard then for me it would be perfect. Congratulations!

This Vine not alted and i influenced it male so i can go to the 6th generation this year with my Mammut Hedge Project.

Now i am finally not egglocked and trying to breed my first Hedge for June. Two pairs produced no egg or doesn't show much interest. 14 pairs remaining and the mentioned Dark Green has to growing up soon i want to breed him.   biggrin.gif

Oh i am egglocked because i received an egg from the Targaryen project also a reason to feel very good. ^^

Well, if it does happen to become a Ruby Gem then I'd be happy to gift it to you. It would just sit on my scroll without a mate if it didn't go somewhere. tongue.gif Congrats, by the way!

I've been recently picking up quite a few tan Ridgewings, as well as some interesting codes (OhNo!). I don't like leaving so many dragons unnamed, but their codes can be so amusing sometimes. ^.^

Edited by eledb

I hit two pages of dragons today!