sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I picked up quite a few nice CBs and 2nd gen PBs from the AP over the last couple of days.

My last three 2nd gen PB pairing testbreeds were successful including this.

Bred this, now if only I could get a bloodswap...

EG projects are progressing nicely here.

She gendered correctly unlike last weeks big brother.

Got two mates I needed in trades and so far everything taht gendered this week did so correctly...

She gendered correctly! So pretty. happy.gif

omg *grabby hands*

What a beautiful baby. ^^ Congrats!!

I'd like to post and say, the first batch of my Magelight army has grown <3 I've added more eggs to feed the lil army...Totally going all out and hoarding these guys, they are the cutest pygmy. TAILFLAMES = charizard *dies*

Thank you! The spriter is currently hunting down CB Roy codes, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon one. ^^

On a whim I bred my two ridgewings and they gave me this!

I literally started to cry.

Completed one of the two projects I've been doing since I first started playing.

'Course since I only keep dragons I have/can easily find a mate for I'll probably end up biting or APing that egg but 4G was reached, and it was pretty :3 I'm planning to eventually make a mirror of it, hence there's two gold and pink buttons in my sig.

edit: the egg was repulsed so I've removed the link in case it doesn't get returned.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I caught this pretty in the AP this morning biggrin.gif I still need a mate though,but that's not a problem.

Ooh how pretty! If my tan was CB I would offer to influence and give it to you- I actually was about to but then remembered. Are you going to try and continue the lineage?

I've collected 7 pairs of CB Green Gemshards, 7 pairs of CB Red Gemshards, and 9 pairs of CB Blue Gemshards since their release day.

Altogether, including the mateless ones, I've got 51 CB Gemshards. I'm not too sure if that's a lot or not. Since I'm sure there are people with more, but no matter, I must keep hoarding. B] Never stop.

I've collected 7 pairs of CB Green Gemshards, 7 pairs of CB Red Gemshards, and 9 pairs of CB Blue Gemshards since their release day.

Altogether, including the mateless ones, I've got 51 CB Gemshards. I'm not too sure if that's a lot or not. Since I'm sure there are people with more, but no matter, I must keep hoarding. B] Never stop.

Wow, lucky you! I've only caught zero

Ooh how pretty! If my tan was CB I would offer to influence and give it to you- I actually was about to but then remembered. Are you going to try and continue the lineage?

Yes,I always continue lineages since I think people worked on them and if they no longer have the egg it may mean they want others to see and maybe even try to continue their work,so why not continue it? ^^ Thank you anyway for the intention to help,very nice of you smile.gif

Edit: I was in the cave and saw the decription for Dorsal egg and it felt like I was missing something good if I wouldn't click it so I clicked it and got this.Also,the code has "LuP" in it wich means "wolf" in Romanian ^^ Since it's my first try on cb Red Dorsals and it was also succesful,I am really motivated to try my luck on cb Tan Ridgewings biggrin.gif

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

Now all my adult dragons and frozen hatchies are named. smile.gif Except my CB Prize

Holy crap, holy crap, holy mother friggin crap!! I think I like internally screamed a little too much about this and I think I'm far too excited about this.

So I went to try my pair of Lady Arian and Lord Myst for the first time as I have a request for a silver tinsel fail from myst and not only did Lady Arian like Lord myst but they decided to give me a full on Shiny Prize baby and I have no idea what I wanna do with it but look at its gorgeousness!!!

Gorgeous little one. (put in a screenshot cuz viewbombers and I'm a be away from my laptop on a hike so I don't wanna risk it.)

I'm just, I'm too happy about this and just I wanna scream~ <3 <3 <3 <3

It doesnt help that my haul for my scroll was pretty damn good before this breeding so just I'm gonna die of happiness.

Edited by AnanoKimi

I caught my second CB Silver and a CB Verdigris Copper within twenty minutes of each other! biggrin.gif

(pssssst, if anyone has a Rainbow Copper egg or male hatchie, I'd love to swap my Copper!)

Wow, that's a lot of dedication! Good for you! happy.gif

Holy crap, holy crap, holy mother friggin crap!! I think I like internally screamed a little too much about this and I think I'm far too excited about this.

So I went to try my pair of Lady Arian and Lord Myst for the first time as I have a request for a silver tinsel fail from myst and not only did Lady Arian like Lord myst but they decided to give me a full on Shiny Prize baby and I have no idea what I wanna do with it but look at its gorgeousness!!!

Gorgeous little one. (put in a screenshot cuz viewbombers and I'm a be away from my laptop on a hike so I don't wanna risk it.)

I'm just, I'm too happy about this and just I wanna scream~ <3 <3 <3 <3

It doesnt help that my haul for my scroll was pretty damn good before this breeding so just I'm gonna die of happiness.

Absolutely beautiful and amazing!!!!

Finally caught a Pink dragon (my first!) in the cave! Been looking for one for a while, haha.

First 2 breedings with some Golds gave me This and This blink.gif was such a shock i had to check lineages usually only get something this good from mis-breed unsure.gif

Edited by rrattts

First 2 breedings with some Golds gave me This and This blink.gif was such a shock i had to check lineages usually only get something this good from mis-breed unsure.gif

wow, congrats!