sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Soo, I may have spent about an hour of time figuring out shading and stuff today, look what I made! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

Soo, I may have spent about an hour of time figuring out shading and stuff today, look what I made! user posted imagebiggrin.gif

Yay more pygmies! biggrin.gif

On that note, I found 2 z-coded Magelights smile.gif

i'm literally never on this site anymore haha but last week I remembered about it and caught three cb's of the "new" gemstone eggs and they just hatched and in some magical kind of way i got one of each color :~)

Oooo I really like that!

Bred first try without any fertility BSAs. smile.gif

After all my Silvers failing in making one single egg, messy or not, it was nice to finally have a successful breed. It was literally just a test breed and I didn't expect it to come out first try! (I was expecting an Avatar!)

I just wonder, what to do with such an egg..?

Edited by lovecats99

Testbred a 4G Bronze Tinsel x Silver Tinsel from checkered lineages and gifted it to the AP. Hope it finds a good home. ^^ Also happy that my new dragons hatched safetly and will soon grow up, plus caught 5 more new eggs. happy.gif

After all my Silvers failing in making one single egg, messy or not, it was nice to finally have a successful breed. It was literally just a test breed and I didn't expect it to come out first try! (I was expecting an Avatar!)

That is super pretty! ohmy.gif

Keep, influence, get an avatar from a different pair to create a checker. smile.gif

I'll be happy to breed you an avatar to make a checker ^^

Caught 3 CB Spessartines and 1 CB Silver c:

Still no CB Golds unfortunately xd.png

Shaded my first dragon today!! One of the OPs said it was really good. I am proud. :3

Bred my shimmer thinking it'd be a fail, but turns out they bred a shimmer! Now there's a 4th Gen shimmer lurking in the AP. Good luck to whoever finds it happy.gif!!

Two of my new releases grew up, and more of 'em will hatch/grow up overnight. biggrin.gif

I've almost completed my scroll goal. I just need to make sure that all the new dragons breed with their intended mates. Then I only need one more specific CB dragon.

AP hunted for 2 hours to catch a 2nd Gen prize but someone beat me to it. however, I also caught a cb two headed new release hatchie, cb sunset hatchie, and a 2nd Gen silver ^-^

Edited by Doublelift

Got my first 2G Thuwed, and I have the perfect dragons to start a checker already. wub.gif

Caught an ER CB gemshard egg on the AP and it hatched into my favorite gem color - red.