sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

all of my nameable dragons have been named!

EDIT: Except my Magelight Pygmys. I'm waiting for conformation for 5E

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

While looking for incuhatchable freeze fodder I caught a second gen striped river from a silver shimmer.

Finally fulfilled an IOU, and awaiting pick-up/acceptance to fulfill another - feels good to be able to cross stuff off my "reminders to me" list laugh.gif *knocks on wood that things keep going smoothly*

I caught a few Spessartines, it seems like they're dropping a lot more now, but it might be just me.

First 2 breedings with some Golds gave me This and This blink.gif was such a shock i had to check lineages usually only get something this good from mis-breed unsure.gif

blink.gifblink.gif congrats! I'm jealous, mine wont give me anything but undines dry.gif

Today I caught another cb Red Dorsal and I got my gold trophy.Also,my GoN egg has 14 more hours until in hatches ^^

Finally made it to 11,500 critters (all non-growing creatures/dragons are named).

Finally made it to 11,500 critters (all non-growing creatures/dragons are named).

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Randomly bred this and it turned out way better than expected, definitely gonna continue this lineage c:

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

thank you smile.gif

Caught a CB colossus on the AP - I still don't have enough of these yet as I'm trying to catch 'em off the AP instead of the biome.

thank you smile.gif

Caught a CB colossus on the AP - I still don't have enough of these yet as I'm trying to catch 'em off the AP instead of the biome.

Finding CBs on the AP can be really hard, especially newer breeds- congrats!

Gingehfish gifted me a 2G Shimmer!! wub.gif This is my first- and likely to be my only- 2G prize! *all hail Gingehfish!!!!*

Edited by Sylph264

This has been a long time in coming i have gone from user posted image To user posted image

Wow, that's a brave one o_O Congrats!

This has been a long time in coming i have gone from user posted image To user posted image

Daaaaang. That's super brave o_o I could not do it.