sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today I caught a Leetle Tree! biggrin.gif

Since I got a Holly x-mas two years ago, all I am missing on my scroll now is a zombie and a neglected. Wheeee!

In the same day, this appeared on my scroll, and I got a CB silver from a trade! My first ever CB metal after 4 years of failing to trade and catch one!

I bred this today! Not the harder to get breed, but I'm happy to hit 3rd gen nonetheless.

Abandon page find beautiful

Just in case i have to fog it:

2nd Ice from male Guardian of Nature and female Ice

My growing dragons are all great. CB silver, CB gold, 2nd gen thuwed, REALLY nice white hatchling. The dream is real.

Caught a CB Thunder, CB Gem and more significantly, a CB Undine, which is perfect since that's my late grandma's name and it's her birthday today <3

Just got gifted a CB Silver by Doublelift in the Notice/Departure thread!!

CB gold Wvyn, and CB Lindwurm. plus picked up a red and black for TGT. I have a common pyralspite and gemshard as well.

Missed magma and ice, but not too fussed with those, as I already have them.

Caught my second CB Silver! It only took me a year and a half after the first one to do so, now I finally have a pair. Hopefully they get along. xd.png

Finally, one of the blacks I bred turned Alt! Now my pretty Iraedan has a boyfriend...unless the doom refuse strikes on me unsure.gif

I traded for prizes from Smaug and Frodo's lineages biggrin.gif

Edited by alliana1

Probably not something most people would be proud of, but I just beat my personal record for most inbred lineage with 502 dragons (mostly created myself). xd.png

Probably not something most people would be proud of, but I just beat my personal record for most inbred lineage with 502 dragons (mostly created myself). xd.png

I consider that very impressive actually tongue.gif