sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Many of my Season dragons bred Winter eggs which safely made their way to the AP and I was gifted a CB Blusang and a 3G from Spriter's alt. I never get tired of saying how much I love this site. Everyone here is so nice and awesome and it just really makes me happy to be here. biggrin.gif

Plus it's fun to gift eggs back. wink.gif

I successfully bred this 7th gen pygmy!! wub.gif

Now I just need to breed a mate for her so her baby can breed with the above pygmy and then breed that baby to him and then....

On another note, I bred this handsome purple earlier this week, *first* try. Now I'm just crossing fingers his influence sticks & he likes his intended. Yay biggrin.gif

Happy breeding days! Woot!

Finally! After months of breeding, these two lines are going to be done. ^-^

Oh my gosh. Wow. That nhio x hellfire especially is really pretty. Congrats!!!

Finally got another Hellhorse egg! I'm itching to know what it'll be! If it's a female, I can finally expand my lineage! It's been aaaages!

Finally got another Hellhorse egg! I'm itching to know what it'll be! If it's a female, I can finally expand my lineage! It's been aaaages!

You may need some Pink dragons which can influence an egg to be their own gender smile.gif

I was stalking the Coast for some more flamingoes when I stumbled upon a bluesang egg, and I got it! happy.gif

Got myself egglocked with 5 new CB flamingoes, a CB bluesang and one 2G pink pyral from the ap :3

WAAAAH! I am so happy right now! My two video game character code dragons gave me a code character baby! Meet Ouka (from .hack//). Parents are Saix (Kingdom Hearts) and Aerith (Final Fantasy 7). biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

WAAAAH! I am so happy right now! My two video game character code dragons gave me a code character baby! Meet Ouka (from .hack//). Parents are Saix (Kingdom Hearts) and Aerith (Final Fantasy 7). biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats on that one! biggrin.gif

Caught a CB winter and caught a gold shimmer in the AP yesterday. smile.gif