sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just got a very nice waterhorse from TJ's take and leave. Thank you anon!

Made it to 10,900 dragons

Edited by rubyshoes

Bred three successful 2G PB Undine eggs earlier. hoping at least one of them alts. smile.gif *crosses fingers*

@Pandalf - Oh wow. I've never seen the alt for the Pumpkin Pygmy before. He's amazing! blink.gif I need to go after Pygmies more often.

Edited by Syiren

I'm suddenly very glad to be randomly searching the cave. I caught this, which is pearl in spanish. xd.png

It also happens to be my aunt's name. ^-^

Traded for my first lower-gen male Gold Tinsel! The lowest male Gold Tinsel I had was 7G. xd.png

My Prize collection is coming along beautifully.

Not only did she gender correctly, she turned the right color as well! :3 Just what I needed! biggrin.gif (I hope her mate accepts her unsure.gif )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yessss once this one's grown I can breed the final egg in my 8th gen even pure nebula project! Edited by Rhynn Collins

Many of my Season dragons bred Winter eggs which safely made their way to the AP and I was gifted a CB Blusang and a 3G from Spriter's alt. I never get tired of saying how much I love this site. Everyone here is so nice and awesome and it just really makes me happy to be here. biggrin.gif

Plus it's fun to gift eggs back. wink.gif

I successfully bred this 7th gen pygmy!! wub.gif

Now I just need to breed a mate for her so her baby can breed with the above pygmy and then breed that baby to him and then....

On another note, I bred this handsome purple earlier this week, *first* try. Now I'm just crossing fingers his influence sticks & he likes his intended. Yay biggrin.gif

Happy breeding days! Woot!

Finally! After months of breeding, these two lines are going to be done. ^-^

Oh my gosh. Wow. That nhio x hellfire especially is really pretty. Congrats!!!