sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thank you, dragongrrl and Yivanne smile.gif (It took me a little over 6 years, I started DC at the end of Jan 2009)

My niece finally got her leetle tree! It was very exciting, she was hunting on her laptop (and complaining a lot while we kept saying "don't give up") when suddenly she screamed "i got it! i got it!" smile.gif

This!

It's a 4EG Avatar of Creation with all my favorite non-holiday breeds in it and all 4 Alt Despip sprites (male and female Piemaster's, male and female Birdz's)! And I raised it with 0 clicks!

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

This!

It's a 4EG Avatar of Creation with all my favorite non-holiday breeds in it and all 4 Alt Despip sprites (male and female Piemaster's, male and female Birdz's)! And I raised it with 0 clicks!

Very nice! And it is always so much harder raising the rarer eggs with 0 clicks.

This!

That is really something special, congratulations!

I GOT MY FIRST ALT TODAY!!! AND IT'S A PRIZEFAIL!!!

Wow. Overenthusiastic mode is now over. I'm just really happy, because I don't have any other alt Blacks, Vines, or Undines. (Or Red Dorsals if you count them, but I do have a lot of Tan Ridgewings.)

This!

blink.gif That's pretty cool! I would love to get one with the Mistletoe Alts, and the other four breeds being Sunsong, Thunder, Electric, and Undine.

Edited by gusearth1

It has taken me six and a half years of being active on these forums, but I've finally reached level 10!

Time to start thinking about that custom member title biggrin.gif

I'm going, "HOLY censorkip.gif, I have TWO FREAKING ICE DRAGON EGGS and I've been on DC for a little over a year. Is having two rare - scratch that, three, I've got a vampire egg too - dragon eggs normal for someone who's been on DC for little over a year? I can't believe I actually grabbed a caveborn ice dragon egg.

I've finally 'finished' my Stripe x Sweetling lineage: Eggy!

May add a generation if there are people wanting to swap, but otherwise I am happy with this ^^

After my return, I tried breeding Hellfire Bonanza and Firefly Memory again, with the hope that my time off would inspire them to lay a Silver egg, as a mate for my 3rd gen Shimmer, Shy Lee. They came through, and he gendered correctly, Firefly Bonanza. I just tried Lee and Firefly together, and while no egg was produced, it seems they like each other! wub.gif

Uninfluenced AP catch gendered correctly. Now I have the difficult task of getting a Gold from Royal Crimson. x__x

I had one lone egg slot open, and decided to take a quick glance at the biomes before logging off for the evening - Alpine blue stripes and electric sparks, Coast salty smell and scales, Desert exotic scent and beautiful glow, ForbeautifffffBACKBACKBACKBACK!

So, so lucky.

I had one lone egg slot open, and decided to take a quick glance at the biomes before logging off for the evening - Alpine blue stripes and electric sparks, Coast salty smell and scales, Desert exotic scent and beautiful glow, ForbeautifffffBACKBACKBACKBACK!

So, so lucky.

did you get it? o: