sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Ayeeeee I finally got my 10th page.

They produced an egg! ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lq6ok

Since that was a test breeding, you can have the offspring if you want smile.gif

I want to make a checker with one line Purple, one line Green. It's a bit odd... But I want to see how would it look like ^^

So, in case you have any way of making Bloodswap or are willing to breed a Purple Neb x Arsani for me, please let me know smile.gif

Anyway, if you PM me, you can have the pretty right now smile.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

I got gifted him last week jsut now he grew up and I checked my Whites for a suitable mate and found her among my old AP finds. Won't post the lineage link (because I auto'd the testbreeding) but they liked each other yay \o/

Wow (and congrats!), this looks so good! I think you've convinced me to do a pb (once I get to 7th gen pb tea)!

~

Couple of eggs hatched, so I have more room to breed my teas. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Look at what my babies gave me today!

Sparkle sparkle~

He will have a mate soon. smile.gif

Congrats! :3 (Is it bad that I recognize where you got the Silver's name from? xd.png)

Congrats! :3 (Is it bad that I recognize where you got the Silver's name from? xd.png)

Thanks!! And no it's not haha; INXS ftw.

Also ^^^^^^ that is very beautiful @FluffyPillow, I have almost an exact mate for that dragon with my L'amour.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Congrats everyone!

~

It hatched yellow!! I still can't believe my luck! laugh.gif

Edit: I just found and got a Brimstone with the code of my favorite local food.

Edited by Pixel.G

I have to do two long updates today, one for The Evil Project, and one for Hoarders Anonymous. I guess that's kind of congrats because I'm a mod for them? Idk I just needed to say it somewhere. Have a great day.

Omg finally they gave me a gold egg ohmy.gif

It was hard work. *sigh*

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Congrats!!! I wish my undines would do that ohmy.gif They refuse to give me any shiny eggs, no silvers, no gold and no shimmer either dry.gif and i breed them to metals weekly dry.gif

Grats, Doublelift! Try not to hoard too many, I want them too xd.png

Edit: Yay, just got another CB Gold Wyvern to continue my GW/Pink lineage! biggrin.gif

Edited by Bubbleme